Help › Forums

Re: Problem joining a CC

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 9 2010 2:44 PM (4 replies)
  • graygo
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 3:36 AM

Hi,

I am trying to join a CC but having problems.

I have sent a request to join and the person who set up the CC has also sent me an invite, however I have received nothing in my in box (email address is correct). He has received my request but message omes up to say that I have already been invited.

Any ideas?

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 1:57 PM

invites go to your email. Make sure you have checked that, even the spam, it could be there. Also make sure your email address with WGT is correct.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 2:58 PM

make sure you have checked the box under your email address in your account that says ok to contact me.

• CD333
    48 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2010 10:15 PM

I have this same issue. I know I have positively been sent invites from three different CCs  but never received a email, not in spam, trash or inbox. I do have the ok to contact me box checked in account settings. I also do receive everything else,or so I think, from WGT ie. tourney entries and product spam, with no issues.

Contacted WGT tech support via email and asked for help or a workaround and they weren't much help.   Has anyone else had this issue and figured out how to solve it?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 2:44 PM

It looks like the email queue might have gotten a little backed up. You should have received them now. Thanks

RSS