Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hi everyone

Fri, Jul 23 2010 10:04 PM (3 replies)
  • Mervyb
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 1:45 PM

I am new to WGT, so i'm finding my way around this site and the course's.

Any tips would be a great help.

Thanks in advance lol

d(-_-)b 

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 2:14 PM
    • Quitters will quit rounds... don't let it bother you.
    • The meter starts, jumps and stutters unless you take proactive actions
    • There is a programmed variation into every shot.  Don't be alarmed when the ball doesn't go exactly where you aimed it.
    • Play your game and record all your scores so you will progress naturally.  To play just the easiest courses and recording only your best rounds is detrimental to your score, your average and your tier ranking.  Once you get promoted you CAN'T go back.
    • Use the forums liberally to read all you can about the putting, chipping and pitching... these shots will not behave as you think they should.
    • Be mindful of the green speed when playing players of different ranks.  If there is a Master in the group, your green speed will be VERY FAST.  It matters.
    • Oh.. and one more thing.... Quitters will quit.   Don't let it bother you.

• Don't be afraid to ask questions in the game.  MOST players are more than happy to help you and talk to you about the game and what is what.

Enjoy yourself and welcome to the game.

Peace

• thebeast469
    29 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 6:12 PM

I am fairly new to WGT as well....It's a lot of fun. Just be patient and practice and enjoy!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 10:04 PM

Snaike's post should be the first thing a new members see's immediately after signing-up. It would answer all the new members questions in a practical manner.

RSS