Forums

Help › Forums

Re: country club

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 11 2010 7:43 AM (4 replies)
  • fitspat
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 4:27 PM

hi i started a country club currently have 10 members but invites i have sent in the last week have not been able to join .....they say they think they have but when i check they are still pending ....i've tried deleting the pending player and re-inviting to no avail help please.

the players are getting restless asking why there not in

• gene1022
    112 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 5:14 PM

i have found that if their already logged on to wgt when they open the invite email it will go right thru. otherwise it says invite no longer valid,

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 11:23 AM

Hi fitspat,

Start by clearing off all of your pending invitations and start with one player a time.  Ask that player to clear off any pending invites in their email if they have any.

Visit your friend's profile and send a country club invitation by clicking the invite to club button at the top of their profile.  This will send an invitation to the email they entered when they registered on WGT.   After you send the invitation ask them to check their email and look for the invitation from you.  Once they receive the invitation they must log in to WGT first and then click the confirmation link in the email.  If they are not logged in first (or auto-logged in) it will not work.

If your friend does not receive the email invitation ask them to double-check the email listed in their account information is correct and there are no typos.  Have them check their Spam/Junk folders as well just in case it's being redirected to one of those folders.  CC invites are working properly and most problems are a result of incorrect emails or the player not being logged when they try to accept the invite.

Slowly work through the people you wish to invite one at a time until you are more comfortable with the process.  It's only 3 steps, so you'll warm up to it pretty quick.

Good Luck =)

• fitspat
    14 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 5:02 AM

Thank you for your help

• fitspat
    14 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 7:43 AM

Hi nic 

i am still having problems adding players to my country club ........namely, i send an invite and they dont get it or they use the wgt community tab and link to club that way and i am not able to get the game to accept them ....i have just spent 20 minutes on skype with another player talked him through the process and we still cant get him into the club i have 8 members and loads of friends that want in but i need assistace with the issues i have please can you advise 

thanks in antisipation fitspat  aka (paul hunter)

RSS