Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Masters.

Fri, Apr 19 2013 11:30 PM (77 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 5:29 AM

I think Angel proves that you don't have to be fit to play good golf.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 6:12 AM

watch this space ADAM SCOTT WINS      what can i say i new he had a gr8 chance and a well deserved win for him well done adam woo hoo.

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 6:24 AM

weather kind of dampened the excitement as the putts were all comin up short..but great win for scotty boy! knew he had it in him...on a side note..if tiger misses the pin on that approach and avoids the water, i reckon he would have walked it

• BlueRoseDragon
    38 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 6:29 AM

Belly Putter wins again :(

• AnnaHaberl
    795 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 12:42 PM

Sad for Angel but Great for Adam.   A     A   and  an other     right behind

Great win for the  Aussies.....

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 5:15 AM

Golf is the winner this year. Two fine gentlemen playing a friendly 2 hole playoff. Applauding each others shot's, just what it needed after  the Tiger stuff ealier.

Now everyone head up to Scotty's home club where he will shout the hole club to free drink's while he's there

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 11:28 PM

xtabent:

Golf is the winner this year. Two fine gentlemen playing a friendly 2 hole playoff. Applauding each others shot's, just what it needed after  the Tiger stuff ealier.

Now everyone head up to Scotty's home club where he will shout the hole club to free drink's while he's there

Angel Cabrera at the Presidents Cup said to Scott that he was a great player....  this is after that Scott was not doing too well.....

Since then they have been great Friends.....

Just a Pleasure to hear Scott, thank Angel for that... and yes Both True Gentleman.

I loved watching both of em walking back to the clubhouse... Arm in Arm.. Great for Golf

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 11:30 PM

stevenharkin:

weather kind of dampened the excitement as the putts were all comin up short..but great win for scotty boy! knew he had it in him...on a side note..if tiger misses the pin on that approach and avoids the water, i reckon he would have walked it

Did ya have that bet on Adam.....  Good Tip m8 :)

RSS