Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Oops...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 13 2010 12:43 PM (25 replies)
  • Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 4:58 PM

I think it was more like an assumption thing (from others)...... I am like YankeeJim on this. RC has played this game like an open book and has worked very hard, he takes notes and is willing to listen to other players and often takes their advice and uses it. RC has often asked me as well as others about what we have learned from being here. So RC congrats man, you have earned it. For me moving to Master was a bit of a shock, you become so used to where you want the ball, what club you were using and the putting. This has all now changed, do not get frustrated it will come.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 5:15 PM

Sargenjd01:
    I am like YankeeJim on this. RC has played this game like an open book and has worked very hard, he takes notes and is willing to listen to other players and often takes their advice and uses it. RC has often asked me as well as others about what we have learned from being here.

It is  nice that he has soo many friends that speak up for him,  and  I am glad I was apperntly wrong.  But  you  would be hard pressed to dissagree with my assumption had  you NOT known him,  just the language he used  made it sound like he had avoided making master and only did so by mistake.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 6:17 PM

First of all let me start by saying thank you. A lot on here would not have been as gentleman as you, I understand where you are coming from, there are many here whom I wish had the integrity and honest that not only you have by your response but as RChapmann has as well. Thank you!

• Barbarossa
    121 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 2:33 AM

One things for sure. RC can master the art of drawing. Great work man !

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 10:31 AM

Gonna have to agree with Wizz's perception of the OP.  I thought the same thing when I first read it, and  I believe it is just the way it was written that could lead people to have read it wrong.  The buddies backing him up the way they did actually made it look worse then it was.  All in all, it was a miscommunication.

BTW, Master is easy.  Dont know why everyone flips out, takes a few days to learn the new yardages but after that its smooth sailing.

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 12:43 PM

Well, if it makes you, and all the others that find it necessary to dog me happy, I'm playing like @%$# now, just as everyone has said I would. So, go ahead and revel in your victory and have fun. You don't have to worry about me for a while.

neildiamond11790:

Gonna have to agree with Wizz's perception of the OP.  I thought the same thing when I first read it, and  I believe it is just the way it was written that could lead people to have read it wrong.  The buddies backing him up the way they did actually made it look worse then it was.  All in all, it was a miscommunication.

BTW, Master is easy.  Dont know why everyone flips out, takes a few days to learn the new yardages but after that its smooth sailing.

RSS