Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Balls Won't Equip

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 5 2010 9:55 AM (5 replies)
  • Wooshsplash
    11 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 7:16 AM

I've just bought some GI-SD wotsymejig thing balls but they won't equip. I try to equip but I don't get the "Save Changes" option. What am I doing wrong???

Ta

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 11:08 AM

Hi Woosh,

Try clearing your caches first.  After you've done that go back and try to equip the new balls.

Be aware that after you clear your caches your in-game options will be reset.  Before you tee up for your next round you'll want to visit the My Settings option in the game menu and reset any preferences you may have for things like flagstick animations, graphics quality or reflections.

• Wooshsplash
    11 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 11:51 AM

Thanks for the reply but no joy with that, diddlysquat change. I can see the new balls in my equpiment but it just won't let me equip. I can unequip the old ball but then there is no option to tick equip on any ball.  In fact, this happens with any equipment.

Hope there is an answer out there.

Ta

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 12:06 PM

To equip a new ball you just need to select which one you want from the BALLS menu of the equipment screen.  Bring your GI-SD balls to the front then click and drag the ball to the ball spot in the top right hand corner or your bag.  You don't even have to take the old ball out, you can just drag the new ball on top of it to replace it.

Same thing for any clubs as well.  Just drag the new club into the proper slot and release the mouse button to replace the old clubs.

You can also watch a video tutorial of how to equip your bag.  Just click the link.

• Wooshsplash
    11 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 12:44 PM

Aaaah...possibly I should have watched that particular video. But that's blokes and reading instructions for you.

All sorted. Many thanks all.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 9:55 AM

Ah the most important part in any 'blokes' life... with anything new...

How much we would save ourselves if only we would RTFM!!  lol...

Welcome to our world Wooshsplash.

RSS