Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country club credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 29 2010 1:51 AM (5 replies)
  • PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 4:39 PM

Hi, I see my country club members have accrued 800 credits from playing the 19th hole. Can we do anything with these? I'd like to share it out among my members. Peter

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 8:51 PM

Hi Peter,

Country Club earnings are the total career earnings of all the players in your club.  It is only meant for informational purposes.  The credits that you own personally are shown at the top right hand section of your friends list (and also in the game in the top left).  Those credits you can use enter Ready-Go's, upgrade your virtual equipment or play match challenges against other players.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 9:44 PM

Cheers for the info.

• Notsofab
    13 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 1:30 AM

I understand what you are saying about club earnings, but surely the way they are being written is wrong?

According to my club screen, we have earnings of 2,012cr however if you add up the ACTUAL earning of all players in the club then we have 20.11cr. Are these figures a coincidence or is the club earning total just in need of re-formatting?

As the total club earnings figure is displayed for people looking for a new club to join, is it possible to get this displayed correctly. Don't get me wrong, it's great that my club is attracting some decent quality golfers now. But I don't want people to be dissapointed once they join.

Geoff

• nicknaron
    21 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 1:43 AM

Nots, what youre seeing there is 2 seperate stats... The first being the total credits earned by the users in your club, totaling 2,012 cr.. which is $20.12.. while next to each user in the list it shows the earnings in $ format instead of credit format. A bit confusing yes... but a simple fix if you put a $ sign in front of the earnings in the list or change the total earnings to $ format.

• Notsofab
    13 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 1:51 AM

Thanks nicknaron for clearing this up ....... but maybe WGT developers should think about changing this to work in one format or the other.

I also tried a Ready-Go tournament the other day for the first time and won 50cr ( net loss of -50cr :-(  ) and was also really confussed as to why my career earning hardly changed. I guess your answer above explains this too.

But really I think it would be less confussing all round if the game had one currency ( cr ) instead of trying to work in 2 - that way everyone would understand what they are dealing with.

RSS