Forums

Help › Forums

Re: something brought up by me b4

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 2 2010 11:24 PM (22 replies)
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 11:13 AM

wizzbang, you telling me that when you go to the driving range you are using the same balls you do on the course?  You also saying that when you practice golf in real life you are not using the same balls you normally would play with?  A practice round here you can use your upgraded balls, and while they wear out you still have that option.  For all we know a driving range in this game would allow you to hit a certain amount of upgraded balls that you have to pay for.  I would be fine with that.  but until we get that enhancement to the game, we still have practice mode and the benefit there is playing the actual game, practicing shots we might see in a ranked round.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 7:13 PM

neildiamond11790:
    wizzbang, you telling me that when you go to the driving range you are using the same balls you do on the course?  You also saying that when you practice golf in real life you are not using the same balls you normally would play with?

You know  Neiil  people here  have their arrogent attitude  and shove it peoples faces  wayyy too much.   as a GAME they can let us use whatever balls they choose and it would cost them nothing, they could even let us use the balls we currently have in inventory.  And of  course I Dont use the same balls I play with but I also dont play at cheap par threes, the courses I play have middle of the line ball that just happen to have stripes on them and I can get a good idea of what the club will do with the balls I play with.  All  I did was suggest that it was not so they  could play a particular hole and perfect it and move on to the next, there may be some idiots that would do that, but the great majority I am sure would just like to see what each club they have is capable of  to make planning a round more productive.

• philsylvester
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 11:24 PM

I'm in

RSS