Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Latest update is, ummm, crap.

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 27 2010 7:26 PM (5 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 4:28 PM

Hey guys, don't know what you updated here last night, but I have to tell you that everything is not hunky-dorey here.

Yes, caches cleared, GameBooster on, defragged, etc.. all the neat steps after an update.

I haven't been able to finish a round (stroke play) yet today.  Started 3 and finished none.  Usually with the "there is a problem with the game" splash screen (so no chance to send in a bug report.)

I've seen the missing info bug, even with my caches cleared and single player, too.

Seems to me that something went wrong in the laboratory last night and Dr. Frankenstein's monster may need his neck bolts re-tightened.

If I can get a bug report off to you, I will... but it doesn't look good for the home team.

Peace.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 4:50 PM

i'm not particularly fond of the credit display or the new "club selection" set up... but the game has been running just fine for me otherwise.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 5:56 PM

I agree with Snaike... we got some bugs here and need to call an exterminator. I was in match play on SA back 9 with buckthebuck and finishing 17 everything locked up and froze. I too was unable to right click and send anything.

thank you

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 6:54 PM

Thanks for the reports guys.  We've definitely had a few weird issues today.  We're looking into the matter and apologize for the inconvenience. =(

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 7:08 PM

Thanks WGTniv.

I agree Snaike. I did everything conceivably possible to try and trim out the meter and freezing in the game. No luck. My avatar hung-up and I couldn't send a bug report, it was just spinning it's wheel.

At least WGT knows now and something can be done about the poor playing conditions. WGTadmin left a wall post on Facebook saying there was a brief downtime this afternoon, but I never noticed the site being down.

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 7:26 PM

rather have a My Msgs box than my credits up on top...I can see how many credits I have anytime...yet have to switch windows to see if someone has sent me a msg

RSS