Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cant buy credits

Fri, Sep 17 2010 9:34 AM (7 replies)
  • dooleyrules
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 4:36 AM

when i try to buy credits it says contact customer service , but i cant find it anywhere

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 11:26 AM

Hi dooley,

You can contact customer service at the members@worldgolftour.com email.

• dooleyrules
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 1:58 AM

please help all i wanna do is buy credits it shouldnt be so hard you guys email me i tired of trying to figure out the emailliong system you have

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 4:05 AM

dooleyrules:

please help all i wanna do is buy credits it shouldnt be so hard you guys email me i tired of trying to figure out the emailliong system you have

Your computer is probably set up to use a Microsoft e-mail program. So when you click on the link that Niv put in his post it is opening that up.

Just copy and paste the address into your own E mail (hotmail, Gmail, etc.)

They will be more than happy to help you out.

Happy hitting

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 4:20 PM

Hi folk, im having the same trouble as well. I have E-mailed wgt twice about this, and they havent got back to me. Guess im stuck with my 2 half decent clubs that i bought, and i wont be able to enter any competitions that cost a few creds. Sucks eh.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 5:07 PM

Hey guys,

If you have not received a response to email, please send me a Direct Message (from my profile) with the email account used and I will check to see if you ended up caught by spam filter, and will escalate the issue to the person best able to help.

Thanks!

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 1:15 AM

Thanks for replying Sky, but im not too sure what you mean by sending you a direct mail using your profile? What i can tell you is, i used Gmail to send my message and sent it to members@worldgolftour.com. I love playing this game, but im not too savy on computers, hence the start of my message.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 9:34 AM

Hey 2-1,

I've sent reply to your mail at members@worldgolftour.com. Please follow the instructions there and if you still have issues, reply to that mail directly.

Thanks!

RSS