Forums

Help › Forums

Re: how to become a WGT nation member

Wed, Jan 29 2020 4:22 PM (33 replies)
  • Mijke0
    3 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 10:50 AM

I have the same problem, always get the answer yre not eligible, incredible if y have a lower level

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 4:40 PM

Level 90 gets you in Nation. You will be there before you know it.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 8:38 PM
    DonCaron:

Level 90 gets you in Nation. You will be there before you know it.

As does getting to legend......well supposedly but there has never been hard and fast rules.....as indicated earlier in this thread.

And some 4 years later, still nearly not enough to lure me back.....in fact, it has stagnated.....again.

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 10:25 PM

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 11:08 PM

Mijke0:
    I have the same problem, always get the answer yre not eligible, incredible if y have a lower level

You have no problem because it's not much of a deal - read the former page for more info.

The requirements are laid out in wgt.com/nation. "Top customer" may be fulfilled if you buy enough credits with real money - ?50 $?, ?100 $?

BTW: L90 is @487,000 XPs, quite a grind...

• Mijke0
    3 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2017 8:57 AM

and of course no reply from WGT

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 11:09 AM

Mijke0:

and of course no reply from WGT

Already explained in the thread and also no effort on your behalf to find the information on the FAQ....as below...

As you will see, you are not eligible to receive the negligible benefits (if any).

What is the WGT NATION program?

WGT NATION is a program that eligible WGT players can join to receive additional benefits and support on WGT. Legends, Level 90 players, and select top customers are eligible and invited by WGT to join the program for free. WGT NATION launched in March 2011 with the following benefits for program members: escalated customer support, private tournaments with special prizes, and special offers and gifts. Additional program features and benefits will be released throughout the year to members. For information about WGT NATION and the sign-up form, visit www.wgt.com/nation.

• ClowanceAndy
    372 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 8:17 AM

Hi, i am eligible. however when i filled out the form it told me that my email was already in use. Anyone know what i can do ?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 10:41 AM

• SauloMagno
    57 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 11:51 AM

I did not ask to enter the Nation and they chose me as Tour Pro, I think at level 50.x

Obvious I was happy, but I did not really understand why, whether to play daily or to buy with real money (In Colombia there are not many promotions to earn free credits ¬¬)

However, I still do not understand the benefit of the Nation, in addition to an exclusive weekly tournament that does not differ much from the others ...

RSS