Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lost club.

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 27 2010 1:20 PM (5 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 12:00 PM

Hi. I purchased a new driver today, and the cost was taken from my credits, but the page went down as I was adding it to my equipment so it never appeared in my bag. Any suggestions?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 12:37 PM

Hi taker,

Most likely you just need to equip your new club.  You have to equip anything your rent or purchase from the Pro Shop before you can use it.  You can read about how to equip your clubs here or you can watch a video tutorial.

Don't forget that on the equip screen there are different tabs at the bottom of the window for Drivers, Woods, Irons, Wedges, Putters & Balls.  Make sure you click on each tab and look through the available clubs for each type.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 12:55 PM

No, it's just gone. I suppose I'll just have to pay again.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 1:22 PM

piztaker:
    I suppose I'll just have to pay again.

No, that's not necessary.  The club is in your inventory, it just needs to be equipped.

Please click the PLAY NOW button and load the game as if you were going to play.  Once it loads go to the My Settings tab and choose My Equipment.

You should now see a screen like the one below:

Click the Green arrow on the left to scroll through your club options.  You should see a Beginner Driver (the one currently equipped), a Starter Driver and your new Tour Starter driver.  Scroll to your new driver and drag it (click & hold) to the first optional club slot on the far left.  After you've done that click SAVE CHANGES.

If you do not see a third driver, please follow this link for instructions on how to clear your flash & browser caches.  Once you performed both steps and have cleared both caches try to equip your new driver again.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 7:21 AM

Thanks. That'll teach me to buy stuff.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 1:20 PM

I'm not giving up on you taker.

I see you equipped your Starter driver.  Did you not see the driver you purchased one slot to the left of the starter driver? 

Was there not a third driver listed?  If there wasn't, have you cleared your caches yet?

Unfortunately we cannot equip the club for you, so you will need to clear your caches and try to equip it again.  You bought a club, I'd like to see it actually get into your bag. =)

RSS