• cyrille78
    27 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 6:42 AM

to play it and load it completly.

What else can  i do ?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 6:47 AM

Wow. A+ for sticking with it cyrille. You need to be a little more descriptive with your problem, like what browser, system, stuff like that. There's lots of help here but too many wrong directions. 

What exactly is happening?

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 8:55 AM

I think there is an award coming out in the next update for that and Cyrille you've just gone diamond :0

• Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 11:53 AM

Man,I want this guy as my employee. Anyone who has that kind of patience has got to be good with everything. I would have thrown my mouse, kick the comp, and kicked the game out of my comp. :) Or he is sooooo hooked on the game lol.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 9:14 PM

Hi cyrille,

You are probably experiencing issues since we released a product update yesterday morning.  It's advisable to clear your flash and browser caches any time we release a new update.  Updates often change some of the games files and clearing your caches allows your PC to acquire the most recent versions.  That means you'll sometimes have some out of date files after each product update and that is typically the source of this type of problem.  Clearing caches is normal procedure during the BETA because we often make changes to the game and sometimes those changes can be significant. 

Clearing your caches should alleviate that problem and you can learn how to clear your browser and flash caches by reading this blog post.

Clearing your caches also resets your game options, so be sure to reset any options like Graphics Quality or Flagstick Animations to your personal preferences before you tee off.  You may experience a longer than normal load time while you play your first round after flushing caches and that's due to your PC re-caching the most current files.

Hope that helps. =)

RSS