Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LoveFilm offer: Does it work?

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 2 2010 1:20 PM (5 replies)
  • ComplexP
    250 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 3:34 PM

Just wondering if anyone has successfully signed up to this offer and recieved the 2625 credits promised?

If so, could you let me know what you had to do and how long it took because the description is a little confusing...

'...select 10 films from your queue and recieve your first rental to guarentee reciept of credits.'

- Can rentals be in the form of downloads or does it have to be discs in the post?

- What is the film queue?

- And is this offer open to those in the UK?

Many thanks.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 3:45 PM

Must be UK.  I, in the U.S.,  don't see the offer you're referring to.

Sounds similar to the Netflix offer I did last year.  Sign up, go thru the vids and pick some out, those go in your queue.  Selected my first one for delivery, it was shipped and I got my credits promptly no problem.

• ComplexP
    250 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 3:58 PM

Ah yes, looking closely it appears that LoveFilm is a UK company so all well there then.

Thanks Andy, I may give it a go to pick up those Master G10 Irons I've had my eye on ;)

• ComplexP
    250 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 1:24 AM

I tried it out this-morning and the credits were transferred promptly. I now just need to see how good this LoveFilm site is. Who knows, I may actually become a full member after the trial ;)

Definate recommendation to any UK players.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 5:10 AM

Happy to hear it worked out for you CP!

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 1:20 PM

andyson:

Must be UK.  I, in the U.S.,  don't see the offer you're referring to.

Sounds similar to the Netflix offer I did last year.  Sign up, go thru the vids and pick some out, those go in your queue.  Selected my first one for delivery, it was shipped and I got my credits promptly no problem.

I wish I could do the netflix offer but it's only for new customers too bad you can't upgrade your netflix account through this offer.

RSS