Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Awards, if you are bored perhaps you could look. WGT have not.

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 1 2010 12:51 PM (2 replies)
  • crazyhorse75
    40 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 12:39 PM

quick and simple post here. as WGT have not replied to any of my emails perhaps some friendly members could shine a light on this,,,,,,. if you are bored and want to check out my profile you will see i have 5 aces saved in ' REPLAYS ' on C-T-T-H. however, on my ' MASTER YOUR GAME ' awards it is only showing 4 ????. I'm pretty sure that there are are some other awards i perhaps should of earned too and if you take the time to look maybe someone could answer me. am i wrong?, if i am then i hold my hands up and apologise but I'm sure there is something amiss here. what does everyone else think ? thanks.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 12:50 PM

Hi crazyhorse,

You are not alone unfortunately.  We have a couple of other users reporting errors with the database tracking for awards as well and the devs are aware of the problem.  Thanks for the report.

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 12:51 PM

Hey crazyhorse, I don`t know if this is the answer but, if you don`t Finish the round, the award will Not be given.

I think I`ve got 20 some "aces" in CTTH awards but I`ve made three times that at least. I just couldn`t be bothered to play out a round that is Way over any competitive score, only for an award.

BTW, All the awards And stats only count if you Finish the round, not just CTTH aces. Hope this helps.

RSS