Help › Forums

Re: 2 disconnects back to back

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 19 2010 11:06 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 4:25 PM

Niv.... I mentioned to Ace earlier that fact that in her error box, the words "Shockwave Flash" appear.

Now, I'm not a geek (I just play one on TV), but I've never seen the 'shockwave' error before.  I guess I wasn't paying attention.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 4:36 PM

Snaike, that's a good catch and there is a difference between the two

Ace, you might try uninstalling both the Shockwave Player plugin and the normal flash plugin and then just reinstalling the Adobe Flash (non-shockwave) plugin to see if that helps matters.  There could be a conflict there between two plugins fighting for the same resources, but I'm not very familiar with Shockwave, so I couldn't say for sure.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 5:13 PM

The  "difference between the two" article made it crystal clear to me...thank you very much. I have to have shockwave  as my job requires it.... but i think i can prevent it from launching on start-up leaving only Adobe Flash active during the times that i'm here on the site. Thanks again this is a huge help. 

"Ace"

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 5:43 PM

WGTniv:
    Snaike, that's a good catch

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 11:06 AM

Thats so cute snaike...next time  though i'd like to see  The Pink Panther.    Thnx again  U 2

"Ace"

• PAGES
RSS