Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pro drivers better than Master

Wed, May 19 2010 10:31 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • trumpy959
    99 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 3:28 PM

Im sorry Turkish Terror but i beg to differ with you...  

From the Master tee box the R9 is a better choice every day,  in every way over the Rapture. ( I own the Rapture as well ). There is NO substitute for hitting the ball farther. Also at some point the higher precision factor of the R9 FAR outwieghs the forgivness advantage of the Rapture. 

It boils down to personal choice, but with the premium from the Master tee box being placed on your drive, I dont see any better option than the R9 

*Side Note*

I love that Adventures of  Mr Avatar cartoon....that is so wicked funny!!  GR8 Job!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 3:33 PM

OaktheToke:
    But if you promise to make a new Adventures of Mr Avatar cartoon every month than you have my vote for WGT issue you, and you alone, a 275 yard output Rapture driver.

I can see it in my mind's eye now, Mr Avatar meets Kandi. LOL

Good thing I didn't ask for a 285 Rapture huh?  I'll settle for a 268.5 Rapture.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 3:44 PM

trumpy959:
    Im sorry i beg to differ with you..
    Well, I'm sorry you cherry-pick your Match Play Challenge opponents worse than almost anybody I've seen on WGT.  Shame shame.

Kind of funny how you turn down any Master with a decent average but love to take credits for much weaker competition.  Again, shame shame.

• trumpy959
    99 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 4:19 PM

I told you that day 'Oak', and ill tell you again today. I declined to join your game and then you felt the need to leave a negative remark on my wall.... and it continues here today. I set games all the time, I join games all the time, and i certainly am not afraid of you or anyone else for that matter.

NEWS FLASH TO OAK:  People come here and join games; People come here and set games;  People come here and get kicked from games; People come here and decline games; People come here and cancel games...such is life. Your not as good as you think you are so dont flatter yourself into thinking im afraid to play you. Your an idiot and that became apparent with the first remark you left on my wall after  i declined a game you had set... like that never happens      Get over it!!

2nd NEWS FLASH TO OAK:  I'll play whom i want, when i want, whenever i want..... so play your own game and mind your own business. Save all of your witty analysis for someone who cares, 'Im not impressed' .  Hows that, is that colorful enough for  you?

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 4:51 PM

chipshotcharlie:

Masters in the real game dont play with game improvement clubs they use high risk high reward clubs go to your local pro shop and see for ure self

There are no such thing as "Masters" in the real game.

The pro tier is the highest tier in REAL golf.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 4:57 PM

trumpy959:

I told you that day 'Oak', and ill tell you again today. I declined to join your game and then you felt the need to leave a negative remark on my wall.... and it continues here today. I set games all the time, I join games all the time, and i certainly am not afraid of you or anyone else for that matter.

NEWS FLASH TO OAK:  People come here and join games; People come here and set games;  People come here and get kicked from games; People come here and decline games; People come here and cancel games...such is life. Your not as good as you think you are so dont flatter yourself into thinking im afraid to play you. Your an idiot and that became apparent with the first remark you left on my wall after  i declined a game you had set one day... like that never happens      Get over it!!

2nd NEWS FLASH TO OAK:  I'll play whom i want, when i want, whenever i want..... so play your own game and mind your own business. Save all of your witty analysis for someone who cares, 'Im not impressed' .  Hows that, is that colorful enough for  you?

Couldn't agree MORE with a few points that you made that I won't reiterate. lol

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 5:17 PM

Trumpy,  

You've declined me about 10 times that we've been matched up against each other in RANDOM MPC games during the last 4 months.  I've been told by more than 1 person you do the same thing to them.   That's what we're talking about dude, RANDOM MPCs.   Stop lying and making it seem like something its not.  You cherry pick opponents in RANDOM MPC games.  I even put it in bold since you seem to like the flare.

Yet, when glancing at you stats is shows you love to play MPC and prey upon weaker opponents, taking their credits.  I left a post on your wall over a month ago because perhaps it would be nice if you were more honorable in your gameplay.  You then proceeded to curse at me on my wall.  Whether or not you want to step up is up to you.

Why consistently take credits from people who stand less of a chance to beat you?  Why not try playing better players from time to time?  Is it really just about taking as many credits from suckers as possible to you?  I'm not critiquing your play, just your decision to exploit the system.  And if I'm not that good than try taking my credits instead of running away and playing Pros with averages in their 70's.

Smason, thanks for the compliment so nice you had to say it twice.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 6:10 PM

OaktheToke:

Trumpy,  

You've declined me about 10 times that we've been matched up against each other in a MPC.  I've been told by more than 1 person you do the same thing to them.   

Yet, when glancing at you stats is shows you love to play MPC and prey upon weaker opponents, taking their credits.  I left a post on your wall over a month ago because perhaps it would be nice if you were more honorable in your gameplay.  You then proceeded to curse at me on my wall.  Whether or not you want to step up is up to you.

Why consistently take credits from people who stand less of a chance to beat you?  Why not try playing better players from time to time?  Is it really just about taking as many credits from suckers as possible to you?  I'm not critiquing your play, just your decision to exploit the system.

Smason, thanks for the compliment so nice you had to say it twice.

Yeah well if you notice the first time I said the opposite of what I really meant. I wouldn't exactly call my double post redundant quite so much as a clarification.

Cheers

• trumpy959
    99 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 6:39 PM

your absolutely wrong on that point Oak.....

Fortunately for me I have only had the dis-pleasure of meeting you on one occasion...I remember it very well. That being the first and last time which I described earlier along with this my final response to you and any future non-sense you decide to post.

Say whatever you want to keep your faithfull Oak followers entertained with your witfull banter here in these forum's. I'm sure they all hang in the ballance waiting for your next clever remark. In case you were wondering... I wouldnt be one of them

best of luck

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 10:31 PM

TurkishTerror:

yeah, but you move back on the t-box, and why not have a master driver with high forgiveness??

Raptures in reality are for players who are ageing and wanting some extra distance . they are not made for the profesional hence there are no master Raptures.

• PAGES
RSS