Forums

Help › Forums

Who will have the last word?

Fri, Oct 22 2021 7:16 AM (9,692 replies)
  • Chris1973M
    1,685 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 2:53 PM
    :) in good humor
  • phred952
    2,711 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 6:30 PM

craigswan:

Just watched the latest episode of Chicago fire . At end of shift they all went for a night out at Top Golf . We are famous .

I wonder how much WGT  Georgian Members paid for that ad placement?

• AugieLT
    16 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2017 2:42 AM

• craigswan
    21,710 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 3:21 AM

What's it called when you fluff a shot and it's still your turn to play? A dead sheep:

"still ewe."

• craigswan
    21,710 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 3:41 AM

• craigswan
    21,710 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 11:55 PM

The artist tried to concentrate on his work, but the attraction he felt for his model finally became irresistible. He threw down his palette, took her in his arms and kissed her.

She pushed him away. "Maybe your other models let you kiss them," she said.

"I've never tried to kiss a model before," he swore.

"Really?" she said, softening, "How many models have there been?"

"Four," he replied, "A jug, two apples, and a vase."

• craigswan
    21,710 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 12:00 AM

Negotiations between union members and their employer were at an impasse. The union denied that their workers were flagrantly abusing their contract’s sick-leave provisions.

One morning at the bargaining table, the company’s chief negotiator held aloft the morning edition of the newspaper, “This man,” he announced, “called in sick yesterday!”

There on the sports page, was a photo of the supposedly ill employee, who had just won a local golf tournament with an excellent score.

The silence in the room was broken by a union negotiator. “Wow,” he said. “Just think of what kind of score he could have had if he hadn’t been sick!”

• craigswan
    21,710 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 4:43 AM

One day while doing door-to-door market research, this guy knocks on a door and is greeted by a beautiful young housewife.
    "Hello," he starts, "I'm doing some research for a petroleum jelly manufacturer. Have you ever used the product?"
    "Yes. My husband and I use it during sex," she answers.
    The researcher is taken aback. "Um, er, I admire you for your honesty," he continues. "Can you tell me exactly how you use it?"
    "Sure, we put it on the doorknob so the kids can't get in."

• phred952
    2,711 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 5:34 AM

craigswan:

One day while doing door-to-door market research, this guy knocks on a door and is greeted by a beautiful young housewife.
    "Hello," he starts, "I'm doing some research for a petroleum jelly manufacturer. Have you ever used the product?"
    "Yes. My husband and I use it during sex," she answers.
    The researcher is taken aback. "Um, er, I admire you for your honesty," he continues. "Can you tell me exactly how you use it?"
    "Sure, we put it on the doorknob so the kids can't get in."

+1000.  Priceless!!

• 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 11:33 AM

Isn't "bird" still the word?  Did I miss something (again)????

Rach**

RSS