Forums

Help › Forums

Who will have the last word?

Sun, Oct 17 2021 2:49 AM (9,624 replies)
  • craigswan
    21,632 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 3:49 AM

ryder cup .

"That first tee is like a sudden death play-off in a major - it feels like there's 20,000 people on one hole. It's incredible..

"It just gives us that little incentive, not that we need any more incentive,

I think The American did do a little bit too much( traveling) but... I think it was good that The American did it this early in The American career because The American learned from it.

• craigswan
    21,632 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 3:57 AM

"That might be in the record books to halve with a six on a par three."

Nick Faldo is as much fun as Saddam Hussein..

"I love it. I love it from the first tee. I love it from the songs. And I love it with all 11 teammates. It truly is the best tournament in the world, and will always be..

• craigswan
    21,632 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 8:45 AM

Children’s dislike of cauliflower and broccoli is connected to the concentration of enzymes produced by bacteria in their saliva. The more of an enzyme called cysteine lyases their mouths produce, the more sulphurous brassicas will taste..

What's the difference between broccoli and snot?

Kids eat snot .

Both green too .

• craigswan
    21,632 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 8:49 AM

During World War 1, the Germans suspended sausage making in order to increase the supply of cows’ intestines used to line the hydrogen chambers in zeppelins. A single zeppelin required the innards of quarter of a million cows..

Is that why zeppelins are shaped like a giant sausage?

Imagine sewing all those together...

Lots of very saur krauts then..

• craigswan
    21,632 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 8:52 AM

America Patriotic GIF - America Patriotic Eagle GIFs

• craigswan
    21,632 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 8:54 AM

Click here to play this video

• craigswan
    21,632 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 8:59 AM

2021 Ryder Cup at Whistling Straits - Lee Wybranski

• craigswan
    21,632 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 9:03 AM

What did they actually say to each other .

Brooks and Bryson..

Brooks Koepka and Bryson DeChambeau will be teammates at the Ryder Cup.USA Today

• craigswan
    21,632 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2021 3:11 AM

A 27-year-old female bowler in Baltimore has just bowled what is perhaps the most amazing bowling game in the history of the 10-pin sport.

Lila P. Festivus, who is an unemployed pole dancer, bowled a perfect game of 300; but the astoundingly amazing thing is that she did it using a regulation MLB baseball..

Lila, who is currently engaged to two different guys (it’s a long story), remarked that she had bowled a 300 with a regular-sized bowling ball last April, but she noted that this is the first time she’s bowled a 300 with a baseball.

When asked if she was the least bit nervous, Lila, smiled and said that just before the seventh frame, she began to sneeze uncontrollably and felt that she would not be able to continue.

But she remarked that lucky for her there just happened to be a Louisiana voodoo woman sitting in the second row, and she quickly jumped into action, administering her a Cajun/Creole concoction that consisted of crocodile lips, alligator uvulas, and ground-up Skittles.

Miss Festivus, immediately stopped sneezing and went on to bowl her perfect 300 game..

• craigswan
    21,632 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2021 3:21 AM

Today GIFs | Tenor

RSS