Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Reflect

Mon, May 16 2022 5:22 AM (115 replies)
  • craigswan
    24,851 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 3:08 AM

In Italy, it is not a crime to steal food if you are hungry. .

It shouldn't be a crime anywhere..

It should be provided to all who need. .

The proud ukrainians still queue in supermarkets . No looting .

Some countries are more giving than others. As oppose to others that prefer to see people starve .

Sounds interesting enough for further reading for those willing..

it's not a crime for Shell and BP to receive extra billions in profits at the same time people get their energy bills tripled..

• callaghan159
    5,517 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 4:09 AM

ct690911:
    Trojan is a brand of condom...not a wooden horse. Although flashbacks of HK's comment do come to mind.

I hope HK uses  Trojan on his horse.😂😂😂

• HamdenPro
    1,485 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 4:59 AM

Deleted - reaction to Craig's post, made when I lacked patience, and then decided it was not even worth it.

In nicer words, and with much constraint, I will simply say, as usual, there was embellishment, and nonsense was cited to be fact.

Stealing food is a crime in Italy, and probably everywhere else.  The high court, in Italy, this past Monday, held that an impoverished person, stealing a small amount of food, would not be considered as having committed a crime.

Maybe he can fly to Italy, steal a lot of food, make sure he is caught. When he is released, he can come back and tell us all about it.

• PureGro1
    1,063 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 8:39 AM

craigswan:
    Some countries are more giving than others. As oppose to others that prefer to see people starve .

The countries have little to do with the government...I think 9 outa 10 people polled regardless of country dont want anyone starving to death.

• garyk49
    2,099 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 1:58 PM

garyk49:

The person in question doesn't care about the rules or war or anything else.  He is due for an operation, that won't really buy him much more time.  So he already knows his fate.

I have to make a correction here, This post was about Putin, but I did not fact check this well enough and it shows unproven he is going to be operated on for cancer.  But some of it I believe to be true(IMO).

• ct690911
    6,789 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2022 5:22 AM

garyk49:

garyk49:

The person in question doesn't care about the rules or war or anything else.  He is due for an operation, that won't really buy him much more time.  So he already knows his fate.

I have to make a correction here, This post was about Putin, but I did not fact check this well enough and it shows unproven he is going to be operated on for cancer.  But some of it I believe to be true(IMO).

I just read several articles pertaining to the same thing as Gary mentioned ^^^. Putin (apparently) has a blood cancer. Moscow will be using body doubles while he undergoes treatment. 

The following excerpt is from a CNN article:

"The Western media outlets only reported that Putin will undergo treatment and surgery for cancer earlier this month but the reports published around this time suggest that the Russian president may have been ill even before he declared ‘military operation’ in Ukraine."

Oi Vey...there's nothing worse than a madman with nothing to lose.

RSS