Forums

Help › Forums

Re: who will have the last word .

Wed, Jul 6 2022 2:01 AM (2,118 replies)
  • ct690911
    6,802 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 4:11 AM

"How many wgt friends you have counts."

It depends on how one defines a wgt friend. I currently have 24 names on my friend list, of which I count maybe 4 or 5 as actual "friends". The rest are acquaintances that I used to play. Some have left the game (when flash ended) and some I've lost contact with over time.

I wonder about those with hundreds, or even thousands, of names on their FL. Have they even met or played?

• pmm711
    4,813 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 4:17 AM

ct690911:

It depends on how one defines a wgt friend. I currently have 24 names on my friend list, of which I count maybe 4 or 5 as actual "friends". The rest are simply acquaintances that I used to play. Some have left the game (when flash ended) and some I've lost contact with over time.

I wonder about those with hundreds, or even thousands, of names on their FL. 

Colin...we used to play so much alt-shot and we had a stellar group who all enjoyed that format right along with us.  The ability exists to still play alt-shot in the new format, but, finding games seems to take more planning and effort nowadays.  The flash alt-shot days were the best.  If you'd ever like to try on the new format I'd be happy to attempt with you.  You do know you're dearly missed, right?  You were the ringleader.  I pray you return.

• ct690911
    6,802 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 5:48 AM

pmm711:

ct690911:

It depends on how one defines a wgt friend. I currently have 24 names on my friend list, of which I count maybe 4 or 5 as actual "friends". The rest are simply acquaintances that I used to play. Some have left the game (when flash ended) and some I've lost contact with over time.

I wonder about those with hundreds, or even thousands, of names on their FL. 

Colin...we used to play so much alt-shot and we had a stellar group who all enjoyed that format right along with us.  The ability exists to still play alt-shot in the new format, but, finding games seems to take more planning and effort nowadays.  The flash alt-shot days were the best.  If you'd ever like to try on the new format I'd be happy to attempt with you.  You do know you're dearly missed, right?  You were the ringleader.  I pray you return.

TY Paul. You are very kind..:)

ct

Edit: I have given up playing this new format, but I still enjoy the forums and PM'ing with friends on here. When the time strikes me, I will probably return to play. 

Thx to all of you who have encouraged me to get back in the saddle.

• craigswan
    24,934 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 12:51 PM

Peppa Pig has become so popular in America that some American kids are picking up British accents..

Well it's been happening with American shows in other countries for years .

That is why most of the world speaks english .

And they're very welcome. .

Step One in Her Majesty's plan to retake the colonies .

I was very confused because I thought you meant we didn't know how to spell the word proper, and then you spelled it like it's spelled .

What .

You had better not start watching Aussie Pepper Pig .

• craigswan
    24,934 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 12:55 PM

Getting drunk improves writer's cramp. .

Getting drunk improves most things .

But it makes it harder to pick up where you left off .

So you get an improved standard of cramp .

and a probability of passing out..

• craigswan
    24,934 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 1:44 AM

Until 1989, beer was banned everywhere in Iceland - except the airport..

Well, you wouldn’t want to arrive in Iceland sober. .

They banned all alcohol in 1915, but other drinks were steadily legalised. Only beer continued to be banned, because it was seen as Danish and therefore unpatriotic (Iceland having had a long struggle to free itself from Danish rule)..

The blue lagoon rocks .

Youtube Girls GIF by Shameless Maya

• craigswan
    24,934 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 1:47 AM

Iceland GIF by Vísir

• craigswan
    24,934 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 1:52 AM

‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Set To Soar To $180 million .

Top Gun Maverick Movie GIF by Top Gun

• craigswan
    24,934 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 1:53 AM

• craigswan
    24,934 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 1:56 AM

Excited Top Gun Maverick GIF by Top Gun

RSS