Forums

Help › Forums

how to take screenshots

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 22 2012 7:50 PM (2 replies)
  • itsthetodman
    161 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 4:45 PM

hi im currently on a toshiba satelite c660 laptop and it doesnt seem to have a screenshot feature any help on taking one would be greatly appreciated so i can show friends my scorecard and im running windows 7. i do see print screen (PRTsc) but on the same button it says end when i press that it sends me to the very bottom of the page how do i stop it from doing this please help guys thanks.

• pillsy
    489 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 7:30 PM

i posted this in another section...go to download.com and search for "JING".  i use it for work and find it helpful for WGT too.  there's a little yellow orb at the top of your screen, and when you want to capture a screen, or part of a screen, roll over the orb, select "capture" and you can drag a box around the section you want to capture.  it will allow you to draw arrows, boxes, text boxes, you can even record a voice description of what you are capturing if you want, then save it to your PC.  very cool program.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 7:50 PM

Find the button that says! PrtSc... Then open MS Paint or its just called Paint now... click the white box and hit crtl+v. Save it!

RSS