Forums

Help › Forums

Can not sell used equipment.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 18 2010 4:04 PM (2 replies)
  • GARJUS
    9 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 1:24 PM

It says that the things I am wanting sell is equipped equipment. How do i handle this. I managed to sell my putter I think. But I am not sure what I did.

Thanks

• Kiatta
    6 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 4:00 PM

Hit "My Profile" "Equipment" and then "Edit Equipment"

you have to select the club you wanna sell and change it to another club and then you can hit "Sell Equipment", if it's equipped in your bag you wont be able to sell it.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 4:04 PM

Hi garjus,

You need to unequip the equipment you want to sell first.  You can do that by going to your profile and clicking the EQUIPMENT button.  From there, click EDIT EQUIPMENT and it will load the game client and show you your inventory.

Once you are there, unequip the clubs you wish to sell by dragging them down into your inventory.  You can then drag your starter clubs out of your inventory to fill up the empty spots.  Be sure to click the SAVE CHANGES button when you are done.

After that, go back to your profile, click the EQUIPMENT button once again and then click SELL EQUIPMENT.  You'll be able to select and sell back the clubs that you just took out of your bag.

RSS