Help › Forums

To the quiters

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 21 2012 3:12 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DrDENGROT
    22 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 12:28 PM

From now on i'm blocking all players that leave a game so all  other player get frozen and cant continue because of that,hack or legend ,i don't care,the don't care if the making trouble for us

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 3:45 PM

Interested? I'm flippin' Fascinated. And it's QUITTERS.

Mehh xx

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 5:31 PM

And what about the CHEATERS?!

Mehh Mehh x x

• gregkelly
    12 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 7:04 AM

Ok wgt nation...Im voting golfer Blenny as the wgt golfer with the most quits.....wtf? Im sure alot of you have played him and had the same misfortune. Just block him out....

• gregkelly
    12 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 10:12 AM

how do you cheat.....its impossible

• gregkelly
    12 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 10:12 AM

amen brother

• RacDuffer
    9 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 4:57 PM

I totally understand the frustration, and every player does have the ability and the prerogative to 'block' any other player, for any reason whatsoever.

For myself, I guess I'm inclined to be a little more understanding. Presumably when anyone signs onto a game, they are PLANNING to have enough uninterrupted time to be able to finish that game. However, I understand things can happen to change that.

The wife (or 'significant other') suddenly interrupts and must be dealt with. The kids interrupt and must be dealt with. An important phone call or visitor interrupts and must be dealt with. There are any number of things which (realistically) are far more important than playing a game. (And, yes, it is after all still a game.) I do not presume that *I* (or anyone I know only from an online game) would be MORE IMPORTANT than someone's wife, children, or whatever else might necessitate cancelling out of a game.

I'm sure there are others who cancel out for far less pressing concerns. Perhaps they recognize they are just totally mismatched in the game -- either so much worse than the other player(s) that they are embarrassed or feel they are 'holding them back', or so much better than the other player(s) (and so intolerant of poor play) that they are not willing to suffer the lack of ability of others in the game. (Of course, if that is the case, they have the option to pick games that are 'Pro or higher', etc.)

Yes, it is disappointing, even frustrating. But unless someone establishes a PATTERN of regularly and repeatedly dropping out of a game, I don't figure I'd be too quick to judge them without knowing the reason they chose to drop out. I prefer not to be that quick to judge.

• gregkelly
    12 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 5:36 PM
    add bagholder to the list of quiters
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 6:44 PM

I believe it's called "protocol". If one must drop out for any of the given reasons ,1st ,they should quit the match and not leave people hanging. 2nd, if possible, message the players they dropped. 3rd, get on with enjoying the game Just me.

Doc

• PAGES
RSS