Help › Forums

Come on Westwood.

Wed, Apr 18 2012 1:46 AM (21 replies)
  • AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 9:02 AM

GC -

GARRYCARTER:

Well I'm not sure he choked but he putts like me on here LOL, Best tee to green just got to get that putting sorted out & if he does he will be hard to catch,Congrats to Bubba & his one of a kind style.

GC.

SweetiePie:

He is a natural born choker...you'll see

Sure do wish CBS had showed a vapor trail replay of Bubba's shot out of that forest on that carpet of pine needles. I still have no idea how he did that. The flight of that ball with that much back spin pretty much defies golf physics. Don't recall ever seeing such a shot. And dude knew exactly where he was going with it. Seve ever hit a shot like that? Mickelson? Woods?

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 11:29 AM

The shot was pure Bubba watson I have no idea how he does it but it works for him most definatley a unique player.

GC.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 11:33 AM

Westy has improved his game over the last couple years,,lost a ton of weight. He got better at chipping this year.

He came damn close to posting a 10 under at Augusta.  I feel that Westwood is by far the best player to have not won a major Championship.

I look for westy to maybe win the British Open this year idk. A damn good striker of a golf ball, one of the 3 best in the world.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 11:36 AM

(Y)   :-)

GC.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 5:05 PM

AGArgent:

Seve ever hit a shot like that?

you're kidding right???

Bubba's never had a golf lesson in his life apparently.

Where do you think he's learned them kinda shots.

Seve was the King of these types of shots.

Congrats for Bubba pulling it off though.

tbe

• TrikiRik
    103 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 5:47 PM

GARRYCARTER:

The shot was pure Bubba watson I have no idea how he does it but it works for him most definatley a unique player.

GC.

Amen there GC, the amount of stress at that level of play , his golf history, and his personality, those hugs after the win, the images of him and his mom, gotta say I was more than a little choked up myself.  Couldn't have happened to nicer man, Bubba Watson is a class act.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 10:52 PM

HERE  HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

GC.

TrikiRik:

GARRYCARTER:

GC.

Amen there GC, the amount of stress at that level of play , his golf history, and his personality, those hugs after the win, the images of him and his mom, gotta say I was more than a little choked up myself.  Couldn't have happened to nicer man, Bubba Watson is a class act.

• hibbysam
    74 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 3:03 PM

yup yup yup

The Saithafrican seemed a nice chap (  he is )  but 

BUBBA

BUBBA

BUBBA!

top bloke, random swing!

• hibbysam
    74 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 3:15 PM