Forums

Help › Forums

SA Back 9

Sat, Mar 27 2010 8:20 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 4:24 PM

Boxall, but if we do get the back nine in June....  when is the British Open?  I know the Masters is April but I don't remember the exact dates for the others.....  I'm sure we'll get it.. and thanks for the clarification on the date the put St. Andrews on the Coming Soon List.  I don't always check it out so I didn't know when it was originally announced to us.  As to the person here who complained about the bugs they experienced....  I haven't had those bugs....  There have been a couple times the wind pushed me more than I thought or less than I thought, but actually I'm starting to do really good with it.  I had a 32 and then a 30 on the course just today...  pretty good if you ask me

As to your complaint that if you wanted old school golf you would trade your BMW for a Horse and buggie... well at least you can think of all the gas money you can save to buy horse food....  But really there is nothing to complain about....  I mean it's a free beta format.... if you want something perfect go and pay the big bucks to get a game.....  So far they have steadily improved the play and realism of every course....  exempting the fact they haven't come up with new pin placements for Kiawah Island Ocean Course when it was the first stroke play course on the game.  I mean if you were paying serious money into this game then I guess you can complain but computer programmers can only write program code so fast... just as they can only fix and repair bugs so fast.  Did you go and report your bugs on St. Andrews at the Bugs Forum here?  That would help them more than just going and saying....  Hey I think the course sucks because it has some bugs.  Let them know what's going on and improve the game for all of us instead of sucking on sour grapes man.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 5:08 PM

ChristopherRouss:
    think of all the gas money you can save to buy horse food

Rusty certainly is partial to Beefarino http://planetsmilies.net/animal-smiley-4960.gif

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2010 12:29 PM
    Boxall commented that if he wanted old school he would trade his BMW for a Horse and buggy.... well he would have to buy the horse that draws the buggy food.... hence horse food... not eating horse meat.... geesh. I want Carnoustie.... I want Carnoustie!
  • BOXALL
    140 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 5:34 AM

ChristopherRouss:
    Boxall commented that if he wanted old school he would trade his BMW for a Horse and buggy.... well he would have to buy the horse that draws the buggy food.... hence horse food... not eating horse meat.... geesh. I want Carnoustie.... I want Carnoustie!

I 've never said that on here. You must be getting me mixed up with someone else. Can you link to that quote?

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 8:23 AM

BOXALL:

ChristopherRouss:

I 've never said that on here. You must be getting me mixed up with someone else. Can you link to that quote?

It was Dallas101

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 8:20 AM

I'm going to go ahead and says October, 2019. 

• PAGES
RSS