Forums

Help › Forums

Best Of British

Fri, May 21 2010 1:38 AM (37 replies)
  • columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 4:29 AM

I'd just like to know if this tourney is stalled or not...deadline for r1 was the 13th and only 4 matches on the scoreboard. Somebody knows ?

• DaisyMoon
    25 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 5:10 AM

Had my  game with eternalspirit yesterday, heres the scorecard

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 1:15 AM

Hi There "Best of British" Participants, for those that have had concerns as to whether or not the tournament has stalled, the answer is no. due to players who signed up either being none UK or disappearing of the face of WGT i am now re shuffling the tournament. . 

PLEASE STAY POSTED FOR FURTHER DETAILS

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 1:45 AM

Quarter Final is now posted on first page

CLICK HERE

Quarter Final

to be played by Wednesday 20th April 12 midnight GMT

due to players not being British or hard to contact I have automatically seeded players through to the next round.

columbiacgt vs tiffer67

PRISTESS   vs Gladstonescrewer

DaisyMoon  vs PortsD

Plim  vs paulmcm

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 2:24 PM

Hi heres the card for my quarter final game with Gladstone..He shaved the hole to go 2 up on 3 occasions..i birdied the last 5 to win by 1 hole,,maybe if he goes 2 up i dont have that final 5 hole run,,nice game Gladstone nice to have met you..

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 4:33 AM
    Gr8 Match Priestess, i knew it was going to be tough looking at your stats but i did my best and you beat me fair & square, good luck.
  • columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 1:08 PM

Scorecard(s) for me and tiffer67. Some problems saving so there are 2 cards. Then I forgot to save the final one, but the score on 9th was a birdie for me and a par for tiffer, so at the end it's 2 up.

Very tight match, halved all holes 'till the 8th. Tiffer had several occasions to secure the match, but was very generous missing most of his putts. I didn't behave in a gentleman's way though and holed a 20+ footer on 8th to go 1up.

Nice playing with you Chris, I hope we can play again soon

• paulmcm
    449 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 9:17 AM

here's the card for me and Plim - great to catch up with plim again, my putter was just a bit hotter than his.

• PortsD
    534 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 8:38 AM

Heres the scorecard for mine and Daisymoon's match today. She had a bit of bad luck on a couple of holes. Thanks for the game.

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 10:40 AM

All matches have been played, deadline was 3 days ago, tourney board has not been updated...stalled again ??? All it takes is 10 min of your time eternal, tell us if you are still running this tourney. TY

RSS