Forums

Help › Forums

What do you do with Lazy or CC members?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 11 2012 12:52 PM (22 replies)
  • 100plus
    801 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 5:49 AM

Laff N Play CC ,is my CC.Currently have 40 members,CC is capped at 50 and if you want to look at roster all members play virtually every day.Some members are not big into the cc tourneys but it is not unusual for us to have 3 or 4 alt shot games going on at the same time.When this happens we have Teamspeak and each group go go to their own room so as not to bother the other games or sometimes we stay in the 1 room and listen and comment on the running games.We also have our own website which is up and running but is still a work in progress. The name of the CC says it all,a bunch of players who like the game and like to have fun while playing it.You and I know each other but you have a tuff decision to make and the choice is yours,all the best in the future

Trev   (aka 100PLUS)

• fastdad
    275 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 4:57 AM

hi, nut , I understand your frustration. I also run a club and I have 230 members.

And out of that 230 members I have around 30 active members. I post messages on their wall challenging them to games and they ignore it. I have gotten rid of 40 members, but it is sad that  most of the members don't want friendship. They just want to play for themselves. So why even join the club. Thank you.

fastdad

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 12:52 PM

Solution... be as lazy as your members are and join East Coast CC.  As the original and former owner I know exactly what all your frustrations are!  Maxwere does an amazing job with the club and now I can relax and have fun.  Just a suggestion.

RSS