Forums

Help › Forums

Daytona putter

Fri, Mar 5 2010 4:37 AM (3 replies)
  • chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 10:45 PM

Just played at St Andrews 7th hole on the green my putter meters distances were 10 20 50 100 150 300 cost me 3 shots test things before release guys every update hole new set of probs it f`s with your game play its tough enough as is St Andrews IMHO has been released way b4 being ready i would rather wait

chip

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 11:03 PM

Hi charlie,

There is an issue that occurs sometimes when putting from the fringe where your putter will default to yards instead of feet.  Occasionally you will see 5, 10, 20, 50 & 100 measurements on the Daytona.  Those are your normal scales, they are just represented in yards instead of feet.  We will be addressing this issue in a future patch.

If you also saw 150 & 300 along with the scales I mentioned above then that would be a bigger problem.  Were you able to take any screenshots of the incorrect distances or right-click and "Submit this problem to WGT" with a detailed description of the problem?

The releases are tested rather extensively, but unfortunately some bugs will inevitably slip through the cracks.  Your screenshots and bug reports will help us find the errors quickly so please take advantage of that whenever you can.

Thanks =)

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 12:17 AM

thx i did not check that so you right on the money here.

thx again CSC

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 4:37 AM

Just my 2 cents worth on my rossa. Like it real well and I also at times get the yd meter when on fringe. My scale is 15-30-60-90-150-300 which gives me ample options for putting. P.S. When it shows meter in yds it also shows in ft in top right corner of screen.

Johniedino

RSS