Forums

Help › Forums

Augusta The Masters whois going to see it live?

Thu, Apr 5 2012 9:44 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 6:31 AM

If you go on a practice day, be sure and check out hole 16 where the pros do this crazy waterskipping shot.   Here Vijay gets hole in 1 after skipping across the water and the crowd goes nuts.

Weds is a great day for par3 tourney. You get close to the pros and can watch a few holes tee to green at one time. Many times the kids caddy and take the occassional putt for dad. Relaxed atmosphere ( my favorite day to go) as you can carry cameras. One year Fuzzy walked over to a patron , took a sip of beer before handing it back and continuing his round. Haha I bet thats not his first time doing that.

This year we're heading down for Thursdays first round. Hit me up if you're going and we'll meet up for a pimento cheese sandwhich.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 6:52 AM

wow that shots insane great but insane give us brits a will ya & have fun i'm turning green now omg omg OMG!

GC. :)

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 7:00 AM

Yeh insane shot, saw a video last year from the other side (higher quality);

zeer bijzondere bal tijdens golftoernooi

Cheers, GC

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 2:06 PM

Nice find GC ;)

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 3:10 PM

DITTO a bit clearer stil as crazy lol pity the golf shows don't show more of that kinda stuff.  :)

another GC.

• JeezusCheeznuts
    15 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 7:09 PM

I'll be there on the weekend 

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 4:47 AM

What? You and all your other cheezy a$$ personalities! Is this your only account WGT hasn't gotten ridden? Get lost loser!

HAWK

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 5:48 AM

You can be sure that if WGT ever get Augusta, and you try and hit this shot, it will be a lost ball on first contact with the water

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 7:30 AM

seanobrien:

You can be sure that if WGT ever get Augusta, and you try and hit this shot, it will be a lost ball on first contact with the water

Lol yeh, 4 sure it will. Tried 2 copy that shot several times with a punch on Kiawah #17......wet,wet,wet ;-)

• BillyTBudMan
    100 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 3:54 AM

II go every year...Except i can't manage to remember what year it is all the time so i bring all my old passes with me just to be sure i get it...

• PAGES
RSS