Forums

Help › Forums

Credits

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 21 2010 12:39 PM (2 replies)
  • DIS14
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 10:55 AM
    How do you earn credits. I started a month ago and have earned enough credits to get a new driver and a sleeve of balls but I do not know how I earned them. Now I havent seemed to earn any credits for a long time. I really do not want to buy credits. Any help would be awesome.
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 11:29 AM

Hi DIS,

There are a couple of ways for players to earn credits.  You can enter any of our free weekly and monthly events for stroke play and closest to the hole.  If you can crack the top 70 players then you will win a percentage of the purse.  Alternatively if you look under the BUY CREDITS section you'll see an option to "Complete Offers for Credits".  Have a look through those and you might be interested in taking advantage of some of our 3rd party offers.

Also keep in mind that as you progress through the tiers you will earn a small bonus for each promotion from Hack to Amateur, Amateur to Pro and Pro to Master.

Hope that helps and let us know if you have any more questions. =)

• stlouisblastbeat
    6 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 12:39 PM

yeah this game is great.but there needs to be more ways to earn credits rather than buy them. but i understand its more about the money than the game

RSS