Forums

Help › Forums

Most Consecutive Days Played!

Tue, Oct 10 2023 5:24 PM (481 replies)
  • Ripcol25
    946 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 11:56 AM

I'm close to addiction 1311 for me  missed a few days at startup.

Ripcol25

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 6:45 PM

alanti:

CanineSupervisor:

3 - about fifteen minutes ago...lol

You lead me by 3 lol

Have you caught up yet ? I still have 3 - but if I let the clock run out...in 8 mins, I'll have 0...lol

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 11:58 PM

CanineSupervisor:
    Have you caught up yet ? I still have 3

I am up to 6 I think!!!! This pursuit of TL is killing me lol - I am playing 1 or 2 rounds a day!

But the bad news is maybe I should play more. A couple of shots you could swear I was metered I am missing the ding by that far. Nasty......and I can't even blame WGT on this lol

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 3:21 PM

alanti:

CanineSupervisor:
    Have you caught up yet ? I still have 3

I am up to 6 I think!!!! This pursuit of TL is killing me lol - I am playing 1 or 2 rounds a day!

But the bad news is maybe I should play more. A couple of shots you could swear I was metered I am missing the ding by that far. Nasty......and I can't even blame WGT on this lol

Alanti you will never become a full fledge addict , like the rest of us , if  you dont put your heart into it . So come on and get on the drug train .:-)

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,301 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 3:33 PM

Lonnie what are you trying to accomplish, playing a certain amount of games in a certain amount of time ... The Most consective games I ever played was 200 straight days and over 100 of them was with Pargold one of our members here in cc

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,301 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 3:42 PM

You want Tour Legend really Bad, then just keep challenging them to match play games , thats how I made      Legend, I was a tour master played ...not knowing effects 5 legends and was promoted to legend, of course I won the games, these titles are over rated the legends weren't that good, and I am not a stud, I am more of a par player                                                                

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 7:08 AM

AlexBorgesjr:

You want Tour Legend really Bad, then just keep challenging them to match play games , thats how I made      Legend, I was a tour master played ...not knowing effects 5 legends and was promoted to legend, of course I won the games, these titles are over rated the legends weren't that good, and I am not a stud, I am more of a par player                                                                

T/L , is only a goal that I have set for myself . Its not too impress anyone else . I`m just a casual player who enjoys the game . I dont play for credits , and all that I play is stroke play , unless its a friendly game with friends on my list . Its the players who keep me playing , and the friends that I have made , and those who have helped me along the way .

The titles are nothing more than a way of seeing a players progress . You dont have to be a great player , to make  T/L . Just put the time in and shoot the required scores . In time it will come . Thats all it takes for any tier , in this game . Just put your time in . :-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 7:16 AM

AlexBorgesjr:
    You want Tour Legend really Bad, then just keep challenging them to match play games , thats how I made      Legend

Doesn't work. Only way to get there is to play 500 rounds as a Legend and get the average under 60. You can't fake getting to TL.  :-)

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,869 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 8:07 AM

Is there an easy way TL? Yes, there is. You need 500 rounds as Legend (to start), then as many rounds as it takes to drop to 59.999... For me, not being the greatest at hitting the ding, it was another 361 rounds. Rememer, after you play 500 rounds you are locked in. Any bad score is dismissed and any good round replaces the bad rounds (starting with your worst score first). Also, if you play 9 holes, WGT doubles your score so that a 29 becomes a 58.

What's the "easy way" that I took? First, become a member of a good Country Club. Next, get good at a single course's front or back 9. My favorite front 9 (and everyboy elses) is Bethpage. Eventually, I (soon you) became a TL.

It doesn't hurt to have the best equipment and balls WGT offers.

Good luck in your quest. I'm rooting for you!

• TomballTim
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 6:51 PM

I just lost my consecutive day streak (should be 340) and I have a Match Play game awarded to me for the day in question??? I live in Houston, Tx (Central Standard Time Zone) and the new day always started at 6:30 pm CST....I guess it REALLY doesn't matter as much as it disappoints me. I have played this game faithfully, spent my hard earned money, and I get screwed on my game loyalty, not to mention all the times the game fails and I lose the game to a forfeit.

I realize that I'm only one voice, but I just remembered some OTHER fun things I used to do before I became addicted to WGT. I think I'll be spending a lot more time doing those things instead buying expensive Nike balls I've been buying on here.

TomballTim

RSS