Forums

Help › Forums

Keegan Bradley

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 21 2012 8:02 PM (8 replies)
  • Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 4:21 AM

What is all that spitting about? I watched the play off yesterday or early this morning and have to say that Keegan Bradley's continual spitting was disgusting to watch. Apart from his incessant swings and over the top pre shot routine, his almost nonstop ejection of body fluids from his oral cavity was not something I would like to see repeated.

Young kids are watching this behavior and maybe think it is ok to do it as their role model is doing it.

Some of it was hilarious though as it reminded me of a small child at eating times when the taste of the food hit the child's palate and was ejected because it wasn't liked and dribbled out of the mouth and run onto the chin.

Learn to spit properly or don't do it at all and for sure not on camera Keegan because they have already invented handkerchiefs you pleb.

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 7:01 AM

There was a lot of spit flying! LOL. Does spitting really hurt children that bad? We have a sport in this country called baseball and it is almost required to spit every 10-15 seconds and we all grew up imitating them as kids and were all ok. I think the children of the world will be just fine and don't think Keegan Bradley destroyed too many lives this weekend!

HAWK

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 7:30 AM

think it's fair to say american's and european's have different opinion on spitting

it's his antic's over the ball which i found hilarious...looked as if he got a wasp up his bumhole

good player tho..just need's a good talking to!!

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 8:30 AM

KJHAWK2:

There was a lot of spit flying! LOL. Does spitting really hurt children that bad? We have a sport in this country called baseball and it is almost required to spit every 10-15 seconds and we all grew up imitating them as kids and were all ok. I think the children of the world will be just fine and don't think Keegan Bradley destroyed too many lives this weekend!

HAWK

It maybe doesn't hurt children but it cheapens the sport of golf and after all it it a sport for Gentlemen and Ladies. Nothing worse when you go to play or lift your ball and a green gog is there beside the ball. Hope he doesn't need to *** on the course or the caddies will have something to say about it LMFAO.

No need for it at all IMHO.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 8:39 AM

Gary McCord: "We can forgive the spitting". Lol, I know he meant that tongue & cheek.(no punn)

Seriously, Golf isn't Baseball. I love both sports/games. He needs to learn to spit more tactfully, like, chew tobaco or Juicy fruit when he gets that dry mouth in those Sunday afternoon shootouts. C'mon, you know you are gonna get all dry mouthed,carry a pack of juicy fruit or something. lmao

He was so dry mouthed, he'd spit & would like land on his chin. And I like the hawky evil eyes he gets when reading the putts. Focking hilarious.

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 9:43 AM

He's definitely not SERGIO who spits in the cup! Didn't see him spit on the green or on someone. Maybe he's not used to having cameras in his grill every second during his round or he was nervous out of his mind.

HAWK

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 10:39 AM

KJHAWK2:

He's definitely not SERGIO who spits in the cup! Didn't see him spit on the green or on someone. Maybe he's not used to having cameras in his grill every second during his round or he was nervous out of his mind.

HAWK

Whoever spits on the golf course whether it is Sergio or Tiger, kids copy it like you said in your last post and it is definitely not a habit to be encouraged. I saw Keegan spit all round the place, on the tees, on the fairway and most definitely on and around the greens. It is a disgusting habit to watch and one that golf can do without regardless of what side of the Atlantic you reside on.

He should show a bit of class and at least use a handkerchief when ejecting his sputum so that people who have a love of the game and its morals don't have to suffer his chav behaviour. He is being paid more than enough to be able to afford one and good manners cost nothing anyway.

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 5:24 PM

Ejecting his sputum!! Love it and gonna use it in the future!!!!! As far as being paid, I'm sure he has endorsements now after winning the PGA championship but as far as I know is that you have to earn your money in this sport other than maybe the top 100-200 players in the world. 

P.S. He was in the last group of the day, never seen him do this before, the morning dew and mowers will take care of the sputum, really seems like a class act amd it all comes back to parenting.

HAWK

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 8:02 PM

He has apologized and admitted of his nervous habit.  Where's the thread for it?   :)

RSS