Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle - Sweet 16

Thu, Feb 7 2013 2:17 AM (479 replies)
  • Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 11:41 AM

Kriz winns 8/7 over Dazza

Daz didnt have one of his best day with a meter freeze at first that ended up in bunker, and it kinda went downhill from there.

GG, still fun with alot of laughs!

Think that the NIke putter goes into the bin now

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 11:48 AM

Good job it's bin day today. The nike putter is out with the trash...lol

Kriztjan was just too good for me today. I think my granny would of been too good for me also :-) Just couldn't find anything with the putter or my irons.

Well played Kriztjan. Good luck the rest of the tourney mate.

Dazza

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 12:46 PM

Darren, i suggest that you put all info into the first post here, link to the challange table and what course for what round, alot easier to find the info :)

• dsheavills
    965 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 12:57 PM

done

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 1:00 PM

dsheavills:

done

Goody :)

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 1:33 PM

I was very lucky to catch Oys on an off day, his putter was ice cold. I didn't play extremely well myself.

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 12:57 AM

Was good to play whit you Mo, i dont think that its a good enough excuse that my putter was icecold....i just cant find the rhythm in my game at the moment, and then i cant expect to win against players that plays here ore in the Hustle!!

A well-deserved win my friend, and i hope we get to play again soon...and that i dont play like Bartmania then....:)))

good luck rest of the way Mo!! :)

oys :)

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 5:03 AM

Got my match with my friend Don yesterday, and do you guess why I didn't post here before ??? LOL

It was a strong fight, and I really enjoyed chat and round with him.

He started great on 2, with an easy birdie from 4ft, then match was balanced, both of us could win it, great shots from one side and another with more than 1 occasion for eagle and hole out but .... after I missed 2 makable putts from less than 10ft, we were on 17, and I had a real unlucky deviation that left my ball on the fair and not on the green ... Don was so gentle that wanted to miss his putt, but he really deserved the win, so I didn't accept and he won 1UP ... gl in the rest of the tourney bud :)

• dsheavills
    965 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 6:48 AM

Bart just kicked my sorry ass all the way into next week!

5/4 to Bart. Easy game to summarise: He was HOT. I was NOT!

Good luck next round Bart.

As always a blast with you.

cheers, Darren

• BartMania
    221 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 7:00 AM

Thanks Darren.  I have no idea what I shot but I know I didnt really take my foot off of the gas pedal.   Always awesome to play with you, as well bud.  You're one of the good ones on here, for sure.

RSS