Forums

Help › Forums

Earnings mean what??

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 24 2010 1:00 PM (5 replies)
  • Stellarscience
    65 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 5:53 PM

So I have a general question.. Lets say I end up winning a lot of tourneys this year and I have lets say $1,000.00... What do we do with our winnings??? is there a way to cash out?

Please let me know... Thanks 

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 6:22 PM

No cash outs right now.  We're hoping to see that feature after the Beta is over but there's been no confirmation from WGT unfortunately.  Right now credit winnings can be used to buy stuff in the pro shop, enter ready-go tournaments (except where prohibited) or enter the premium tourneys where you can win real prizes like golf gear, gift cards and trips.

• Stellarscience
    65 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 7:03 PM

where can I enter the premium tourneys?  

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 7:16 PM

Go under the TOURNAMENTS heading at the top of any WGT page.

You'll see this:

Click a tournament with an entry fee and click LEARN MORE --^

That will show you the prizes.  The purses with little gift icons generally contain prizes or gift cards.  The gold CR are credit purse tournaments.

Some tournaments are restricted to certain Tiers and some tournaments are month long multiround tournaments that have already begun.  Starting Feb 1st you'll have a slightly better selection.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 8:12 PM

Hi Stellarscience! This is off topic, but I love your photograph. It looks like a much younger Mr. Faterson.

• Stellarscience
    65 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 1:00 PM

Yes... Mugatu... The movie Zoolander might be one of the dumbest/smartest movies ever made.  And Mugatu 

RSS