Forums

Help › Forums

not new but yet

Wed, Jan 20 2010 5:44 AM (2 replies)
  • 7Palms
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 3:29 AM

I have been playing for a short time and when my fingers work right I do ok. I am amazed at how well if immulates the real thing in how you have to strategize your shots.  Would sure like to figure out how I see all these low scores though. I do par and look at the other scores and see 10 to 15 better. Can't be using a mouse.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 3:43 AM

For one thing, you might upgrade your equipment. That can improve your scores dramatically. Even such a seeming trifle as the ball type you use, is no trifle; there's no comparison between how BX-D and GI-SD balls perform.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 5:44 AM

I used to think the same thing but they are using a mouse.

Faterson's right about upgrading your equipment to do better but you still have to get good with the new stuff because it presents a whole new set of challenges.The game is ever changing as it is in the beta stages and still growing.

Don't give up because you see those low scores,just make it a goal to see your name right there with them,and yes it's possible to start out as a hack and go to that level.

Best advice is don't rush yourself and let nature take it's course,progress naturally and you will always be where your supposed to be.

Larry

RSS