Forums

Help › Forums

Would love to have you IF....

Mon, Jan 30 2012 6:19 AM (8 replies)
  • Baboon
    29 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 7:47 PM

If you are welling to play at least 2 tournaments  a month. We play free and low cost tournament every 7-10 days with entry cost of 7 credits (it is easy to get them free from watching the free daily videos)  .  you can make your own tournament if you would like with the conditions you like.  

There 50 spots in the club and if you do not play at least once a month I would replace you with an active player.  The low cost tournament are so much fun that the pot can be 140-280 credits.  we are good but not great (level 20-60 or so) 

Would you like to join, would love to have you, give me a shout 

CC: Monkey Business 

• PistolPaulie
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 8:45 PM

I'd love to join. Let me know how it works and i'm in.

thanks, 

P.P.

• Wingedfoot66
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 9:51 PM

Would love to join..

Thnkas for the consideration...Deano

• Baboon
    29 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 6:13 AM

Deano, P.P.   would love to have you..sent invite to P.P.  Deano as a club owner unfortunately could not invite you.  You can not be an owner and join another club.

• jboothe
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2012 9:23 AM

Looking for a Club that holds plenty of tourneys. Yours sounds like what I am looking for. Would love to join! 

• tbish24
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 6:47 AM

I want to join please.

• DaMuq
    165 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 8:41 AM

Sounds like fun.  I am interested.

• Baboon
    29 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 8:32 PM

Jb,Tb,Da, would love to have you...sent invite, thanks for the interest

• culaterdude
    20 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 6:19 AM

Hello monkey buisness lol love the nam :) i'm an american living in germany so i get on at odd hours but i like playing as much as i can. i am still an amature but learning. i speak english and german and would like to join your club. tyvm  C.U. Later Dude ;)

RSS