Forums

Help › Forums

Stopping during match play.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 22 2010 10:54 AM (7 replies)
  • gwrit59
    307 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 1:08 PM

I was wondering if there is anything that can be done about players stopping on the final hole of a match play game when they know they are going to lose. They sign back in with seconds to go. Then let the time go down to another warning and then disconnect by clicking out of the screen. They wait until u lose your patience and forfiet the game? It just happened to me again and this time i got their name. It was ***. This is the empitomy of poor sportsmanship.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 2:29 PM
    Yes, that is a tricky manuever. I've had it done to me. There needs to be a new column on the stats page: "Lost to a cheater and by running out of Patience".
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 2:33 PM

*** is 69-25 vs. the Pros. I wonder how many of those victories came by using that technique??? I wonder about a lot of stuff...

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 5:38 PM

You should report it to WGT via email. I believe if you read the rules, you are not suppose to post user names in the forums no matter how large the complaint. Hopefully you weren't gambling credits. Quite frankly I'm not sure why anyone would gamble anything on a game that's still considered BETA. Just my opinion..

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 5:42 PM

We all follow avenues to happiness or success. After checking this gentleman's overall stats, it appears this little habit of his is the only avenue option he has toward one or the other.

• gwrit59
    307 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 8:52 PM
    Ty for the info. I already reported it to them. I didint mean to report it with his name but was pissed he did it to me twice and no i dont gamble on here. The first time he kept apologizing saying it kept freezing after the third time I lost it.
  • gwrit59
    307 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 8:54 PM

Thx sweetie, IM sure u r right. It is a fun game and i need to just keep thinking that. Thx.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 10:54 AM

Hi gwrit... We discourage calling players out by name in the forum (which is why I've edited your post to remove the user's name).  The best way to report behavior is to send an email to members@worldgolftour.com

RSS