Forums

Help › Forums

Game glitches 1/15/2010

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 15 2010 12:18 PM (6 replies)
  • manilowgirl
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 5:17 AM
    I've played 2 games this morning on Kiawah back 9 during match and stroke play. I was playing a good game and then the all of a sudden I adjusted my shot accordingly, but the ball went way right and ended up in the weeds out of bounds which cost me to lose the ball that I had purchased and a stroke. When it loaded to my next shot I could see what the problem was. The graphics were way off, the flagstick wasn't even on the green. I'm sick of losing equipment that I have purchased due to issues that are not my fault. I think players should be paid back with credits for their equipment loss when it WGT's fault. If this is a marketing ploy to get players to spend more money on equipment then WGT will soon end up with a bad reputation and they will lose me as a member.
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 7:45 AM

Did you send a bug report?

Sending them helps clear up issues like this.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 8:06 AM

MGirl-Your comment about the graphics being off sounds odd-like maybe a Flash confusion, or something like that.  The shot you spoke of sounds a lot like some of the other Ping deviation complaints which WGT has had an earful of. They will fix it eventually-don't give up. I lost 2 SD balls yesterday trying to get out of a Kia trap that wasn't playing like it usually did. Bummer. 

A right click on the screen with the graphics goofed up would definitely allow them to see what happened. I know it doesn't get your ball back but there's not a whole lot you can do but play on. GL

YJ

(side note-Manilow's "I Write The Songs" is one of my favs-who wrote it?)

• manilowgirl
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 9:41 AM
    I sent in a error report. Thank you for the quick response.
  • manilowgirl
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 9:48 AM
    I am using ping clubs so maybe that is the reason I'm having problems. It's just on the 13th hole. I had the problem again just a few minutes ago. I still think if it is WTG fault, they should refund players for the specialty balls that they have purchased. manilowgirl I'm happy you are a Manilow fan and "I Write The Songs" was written by Bruce Johnston.
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 11:25 AM

Hi manilow, in addition to a bug report, it is also very helpful to save a replay and send it to us. Thanks

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 12:18 PM

manilowgirl:
    "I Write The Songs" was written by Bruce Johnston.

.........of the Beach Boys, very good!   :)

RSS