Forums

Help › Forums

On the 1st Tee, From Perth..The KarrinyupKid (applause)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 10 2010 3:10 AM (2 replies)
  • KarrinyupKid
    98 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 9:59 PM
    Thought I would drop in and say "G'day". Whilst those of you are freezing in the Northern Hemisphere, we soak up the sun....or in my case the computer screen light. Those of you who need some relief from playing The Tour, why don't you travel at light speed to www.lkcc.com.au. In the golf area you will get a virtual tour of one of the best courses in Western Australia....it will be like playing a nice little 18 holes without any clicking. Enjoy. I hope to see you around at the tournaments when I can become a Pro. Until then, keep on clicking. The KarrinyupKid
  • nhlett
    64 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2010 2:24 AM

Welcome to WGT from freezing New Hampshire. As I write this the temperature is 10 degrees F. Three months until real golf becomes a reality.

I like your course especially the short course feature.

Thanx for the tour.

Nhlett

• KarrinyupKid
    98 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2010 3:10 AM
    My pleasure Nhlett. You have made me feel like I should be out on the real course but when you can play year round you take things for granted, so I don't use the facilities as much as I should. I've turned pro.....now I have to put food on the table and those putts just seem a little bit longer! Bye for now KarrinyupKid PS The"y" in Karrinyup is silent if you want to pronounce it properly. It originates from the Noongar (Aboriginal tribe of Perth region) word for a swamp where bush kangaroos graze......the kangaroos are still there!
RSS