Forums

Help › Forums

hi, a question......

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 8 2010 12:15 PM (4 replies)
  • scattycrack
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 10:27 AM

i was wonderin if some1 can tell me, how to use difrent courses?, and if you can set up a nearest to cup against a friend?

i know this info is probly in the forums somewhere but i can never find it. thanks a lot :)

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 10:35 AM

Hi Scatty.

At this time, you can only play stroke play on the two courses, Betpage and Kiawah but we are promised St. Andrews very soon.

You cannot play multiplayer on closest to the hole.

Good Luck and enjoy!

GD

• scattycrack
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 10:41 AM

thanks for the reply. cool so st andrews soon then eh? nice nice, shame about the closest to hole but im sure the site will do more in time

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 10:53 AM

Rumor has it,over there in the FAQ's------------------------->

In "Upcoming Products Releases" it will be in the next 30 to 60 days until the release of the 9 hole stroke play at St. Andrews.Thats not that long a wait for me,but some of the longer time members have to be a lot more excited than I am.

On that CTTH with a friend I was thinking the same thing this morning but more along the lines of something like the Match Play challenge type thing.

Maybe 5 to 10 cents a hole.I'd like to play that more than the Match Play Challenge inwhich I have never played.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 12:15 PM

I would like to see a true par 3 course for both single- and multi-play. No hole over 200 yds and a couple of short island greens.

RSS