Forums

Help › Forums

Low scores

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 29 2011 10:33 AM (5 replies)
  • mreddy
    895 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 5:57 AM

Hello Wgt , I used to think some of these low scores that some players post where related to cheating somehow , until I got better and over the last two years , I've improved my game and have shot some rounds in the mid 50's , But when I seen someone post a 50 on a par 72 , I beginning to wonder agian if some are using special software or related codes after shooting a 59 in a ready to go and finishing 31 st , its very frustrating to alot of players including myself , Needless to say , I wont be playing anymore rg's , for awile .

Also , Can you please address the Skins problem , Been several times where I lost alot of credits due to disconnection problems , I'm not crying for a refund , just stating a fact that there is a hudge problem .

Don't get me wrong I love Wgt. , I just wish you could correct some of the problems soon .

Sincerly , Ed

• dosed
    71 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 6:43 AM

Very well said.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 9:08 AM

Was this "50" shot from the Legend tees?   I know sometimes you get in these tourneys and find that you are playing from a forward tee box.    If that's the case then some of these top players will have a field-day with it.  

I know I have the ability to shoot low,  I just can't string 18 holes together to get one.   Heck,  9 holes either.

But yea, with all of these stupid low scores( not discounting them in anyway)   just shows that the game can become too easy and needs some changes.  Maybe time for the lie angles and draw/fade options to make it a little more difficult.

• mreddy
    895 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 9:20 AM

Actually , It was from the Ladies tees , lol , I don't really think anyone is cheating really , its just frustrating that I'm not that good I guess , lol . my apology if I've offended anyone , Sometimes its hard remember this is just a game , lol .

Ed 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 10:06 AM

mreddy:
    its just frustrating that I'm not that good I guess

Trust me, I know the feeling.  Enjoy every round and don't worry about what I shoot, that's how I roll ;-)............Maybe that's why I don't play many RG's

Hp

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 10:33 AM

mreddy:

Actually , It was from the Ladies tees , lol , I don't really think anyone is cheating really , its just frustrating that I'm not that good I guess , lol . my apology if I've offended anyone , Sometimes its hard remember this is just a game , lol .

Ed 

I know the feeling my friend, it can be very frustrating lol. But  in the end its just a game, and all we can do is our personal best. I don't even care what any1 else does anymore. I just play my game and see if I can get a good round here or there. So don't let the  crazy scores bother you, just enjoy the game and play it the best you can. Plus it's more fun playing with  friends in alt shot than doing the ready go's anyway, so if you don't play them you aren't missing too much.

RSS