Forums

Help › Forums

How long does it take to get your earnings in a tournament??

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 2 2010 5:11 PM (6 replies)
  • Knighton
    35 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 4:05 PM

Hey all, just had a simple question.

How long does it take for your earnings to register after the tournament is over for a Kiawah ready go and everyone has finished..?

Thanks a lot!,

Tyler Knighton

• Knighton
    35 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 4:20 PM

Anyone know the deal with these tournaments?

-Tyler

• tomreroil
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 4:40 PM
    Hey All I would like to know the same, I wunder, because I finished tournament 1285 and 1286, and just one of them 1286 is allready payed out, but not the 1285....... If anyone know about that, then please answar here. Tomreroil
  • Knighton
    35 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 4:46 PM

Another thing is the wait time... you'll play one Kiawah ready go ( 18 holes) and then you can't enter another one b/c it says you still haven't finished your last one ( which hasn't been paid out yet)

Anyone know generally how long the process takes to pay out?

Thanks,

Tyler

• Knighton
    35 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 4:56 PM

?

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 4:58 PM

The payouts generally come around 24 hours after the last person registers.   Sometimes it's quicker, sometimes a bit longer.

You cannot compete in the same type of RG tournament until any that you competed in previously has payed out.   So, for example, if you sign up and play a RG Kiawah Front 9, you will not be able to sign up for another RG Kiawah Front 9 until the one you played in pays out.   But you will be able to sign up the RG Kiawah Back 9, 18, etc (unless you had already played in one of those already and it hasn't payed out yet).

• Knighton
    35 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 5:11 PM

Thanks for the reply Maroih!

-Tyler

RSS