Forums

Help › Forums

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 27 2009 12:44 PM (8 replies)
  • prtynkd
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2009 7:58 AM
    another fresh face here at wgt. looks good so far. i have played a little bit of digital golf here and there. own some older microsoft games and have played a little tiger woods. not to date myself, but have even played the nintendo version years ago. had fun with the course design back then. as long as it doesn't get too expensive, i should be playing here for awhile and i look forward to getting a game going soon.
  • Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2009 10:47 AM

Edited:

Welcome!  Oh, and if you get hooked, remember that I told you so (smile).

Be sure to check out the Getting Started and FAQs info to get started on the right foot. It is on the left RIGHT side of the screen over there----------------->

Also, there are lots of good guys here in the forums that will answer your questions...enjoy.

Joey

• KatieJ
    43 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2009 12:38 PM

Its not bad here,,but dont expect a lot of help from the tech people,,they usually blame your connection,,hardware,,,operator error,,etc for any issues you have. Just be smart and NEVER pay for anything here.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2009 10:00 AM

KatieJ:
    Its not bad here,,but dont expect a lot of help from the tech people,,they usually blame your connection,,hardware,,,operator error,,etc for any issues you have.

Katie, you really need to learn another song. That one is getting old.

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2009 11:03 AM

Joeyola-That would be your "Other" left......Right?--------------->

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2009 11:29 AM

Right (smile)

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2009 11:36 AM

lol,sorry, I couldn`t resist!

• KatieJ
    43 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2009 11:55 AM

Hey AlaCowboy,, how about your song..." WHAAAAAAAA"

I'll stop the same old song when they start fixing things and stop blaming the players. The new issue now is when the system adds strokes on occasions. I guess thats my software and connection too,,and the connection of the 2 people I was playing with also since it did it to them also

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2009 12:44 PM

Totally uncalled for and way off topic Katie. Cowboy doesn't whine and is simply making a valid point. You're here less that  a month and almost every post you make has a negative overtone. This is how flame wars start and threads get closed. Try being positive and welcoming the original poster. (A good start would be by not coming back at me-I am not attacking you.)

@prtynkd welcome to the WGT and make sure you check out the FAQ's-you'll learn a lot by reading them. I like hooking up with the hacks and amateurs to show some of the ropes so if you see me, invite me and we'll play. GL

YJ

RSS