Forums

Help › Forums

chevron world challenge

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 15 2011 5:29 AM (32 replies)
  • paulshack
    281 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 3:06 PM

tigers leading, kj choi close behind(many errors today) and a damn good field.. is this tigers first win in more then 2 eyars???? i think so

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 3:58 PM

paulshack:

tigers leading, kj choi close behind(many errors today) and a damn good field.. is this tigers first win in more then 2 eyars???? i think so

i hope so ,we need (golf) need the Tiger ,

• jeffc46221
    621 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 4:21 PM

i think he may win this week but i am for sure that he gets 1 major next year.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 4:55 PM

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 10:19 PM

Watched the pres cup great ball striking could'nt drop a putt til the last day.

.If he get's that going look out the big dog is back on the prowl

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 11:29 PM

I don't think Mr Woods will win a major again. It's not easy to take a long rest and then get back to what you were.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 12:09 AM

piztaker:

I don't think Mr Woods will win a major again. It's not easy to take a long rest and then get back to what you were.

True, IM thinking the same way, however. Tiger is the most successful golfer of his generation.

He has re-built and changed his swing 3 times to being more physically in tune with his body.

Hes still ripped athletically.

He is slowly coming to grips with his real priorities is life. Will he look at the careers of Arnie, Jack, Gary, Tom, and Master Trevino?

These guys respected the game. Their fans and press had fun with them, and they loved them.

If anyone can, Tiger has to be at the top of it. But I hope he learns to respect the press and the fans Instead.  Who knows, fortune might smile with him again. 

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 7:34 AM

I believe he has a couple more or so majors before he retires. The ball striking is a 100% better than it was early in the year and the putting will come around. Remember, he was just about the best putter on tour when he was rolling strong and the best clutch putter probably ever. It will be a fun 2112 if he returns to form. 

HAWK

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 2:42 PM

Can he get his mind in the proper order. His will was iron, focus nearly insane. To play his best golf all personal problems need to be in order. Then his focus and will can take over.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 2:48 PM

You think he's getting laid? That sure helped him when he was, er, on top.  :-D

RSS