Forums

Help › Forums

15 day xp super boost

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 24 2024 12:29 PM (4 replies)
  • 0000rb3
    268 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2024 10:15 AM

I purchased 15 days XP Super Boost on the 10th of March, and it is gone after 7 days?

I have a screenshot of when I purchased from my transaction history. Don't remember how to add it to post.

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2024 8:26 AM

When I have sent a screenshot I first send a complaint then they usually send email back asking if I have screenshot then send as an attachment. Hope it helps.

• 0000rb3
    268 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2024 2:52 PM

Thanks for the reply. They have remedied the situation. No explanation as to why a 15 supply of super boost disappeared after 7 days, but they gave me a 7day ultra boost.

Problem more than solved. Kudos to WGT.

• sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2024 11:46 AM

Just one quick note on this as a word of caution. If you have one of these extended day XP boosts and let's say you take a shot during Winner's Circle and win a prize package that might have in it a shorter duration hourly boost, the boost that you just won will automatically kick in and cancel out any remaining time that you have left on the extended day boost.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2024 12:29 PM

sesky:

Just one quick note on this as a word of caution. If you have one of these extended day XP boosts and let's say you take a shot during Winner's Circle and win a prize package that might have in it a shorter duration hourly boost, the boost that you just one will automatically kick in and cancel out any remaining time that you have left on the extended day boost.

Thanks for the heads-up my friend.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

RSS