Forums

Help › Forums

Turf Wars Points

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 22 2024 12:03 PM (3 replies)
  • redbearded82
    5 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2024 11:28 AM

I'm encountering an issue where I'm not receiving points after winning in regulation during a Turf War. Despite reaching out to the WGT customer support team through emails for months, I haven't received any responses. Can someone shed light on this matter or direct me to a conversation discussing the same problem?

To illustrate the issue further, consider a scenario where I play an 18K 3-hole match in Turf War and emerge victorious in regulation. Shouldn't I be awarded the points in such a case? Additionally, if the match goes into an extra hole CTTP and I win, is there any reason why I wouldn't receive the points? What's perplexing is that even after losing a Turf War, there is no record of it within 24 hours as if the match never happened. It's both frustrating and a financial concern.

Is it possible that using a pass is necessary to secure the points? Any insights or information on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2024 8:32 PM

redbearded82:
    Is it possible that using a pass is necessary to secure the points? Any insights or information on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Yes, that's it exactly.  You must use a pass in order to get points towards the Turf War.

• redbearded82
    5 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2024 7:51 PM

Do you have a source or link to a bigger discussion on this? Curious because I've def won and be awarded points w/o using a pass. But not surprised...WGT has become a complete money grab! 

• pjsbush74
    360 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2024 12:03 PM

As long as ive been playing this game you have always had to use a pass in turf war ... when you win points are added to your clubs score if you dont use a pass no points will be added thats always been the case

RSS