Help › Forums

Does Anyone Else Have This Problem With Ready To Go

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 23 2009 7:48 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • leftygolfpro
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 2:17 PM
    I try and play one of the "Ready To Go Tournaments" and it says I have to complete my previous RTG event. The problem is I have completed all of my tournaments. Thanks for any advice. Great addition to WGT!
  • McKnights
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 2:45 PM

Consider yourself Lucky i cant even start one, all i have been getting is No Tournaments Available at this time,

ALSO I CANT GET AN ANSWER AS WHY

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 2:47 PM

lefty - you may have finished your rounds but the system is waiting for the other 50 people to finish also

McKnights - you are probably in a state that is prohibited from playing based on your local gaming laws.

• leftygolfpro
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 2:53 PM

WGTadmin2:

lefty - you may have finished your rounds but the system is waiting for the other 50 people to finish also

McKnights - you are probably in a state that is prohibited from playing based on your local gaming laws.

Thanks for the quick reply. You guys did an outstanding job with the latest improvements. The RTG events are great! Keep up the good work and I hope everyone at WGT has a happy holiday season!

• McKnights
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 2:57 PM

Is Florida one of those states???

I can join any other tourney, just not the Ready to Go's

• McKnights
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 3:36 PM

Actually i hate to say this, i can name well over 5,000 peope breaking this law in multiple states and i could add more if you want to go countries with that, Online Skilled Based Games (according to Wiki)

Online skill-based games are online games in which the outcome of the game is determined by the player's physical skill (like fast reaction or dexterity) or mental skill (logic abilities, strategic thinking, trivia knowledge). As in off-line games of skill, the definition has legal meaning, as playing games of chance for money is an illegal act in several countries.

Now, if i am not mistaken WGT, you could fight this with the simple fact they allow Chess to be played online which is a Mental Skill based game, NOT to mention the fast games (We call it Bullet) where each side has one minute to play the whole game which is now part of the Physical Skill (hince fast reaction), also there are multiple Servers which allow people to play in these States/Countries

• Texas_Dawg
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 7:59 PM

leftygolfpro:
    I try and play one of the "Ready To Go Tournaments" and it says I have to complete my previous RTG event. The problem is I have completed all of my tournaments. Thanks for any advice. Great addition to WGT!

I have the same problem.  Also, I finished 1st in one of my Ready Go events (#1131) yesterday and have not received credit for the win yet.

• kaleb2007
    28 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 5:57 AM

I've got a little idea on speeding these tourny's up. Don't show the leader board for the tourny,,even though the tourny is filled and has 50,,until the player post a score for it. I think people are waiting untill most of the scores are posted and trying to see a number they have to shoot.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 6:42 AM

Thats what I think is happening.There is no rule against it as of now. But Ready To Go means Ready To Go does it not?

I like your idea Kaleb

• kaleb2007
    28 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 6:02 PM

Thank Ya sir,,I think it would help

• PAGES
RSS