Forums

Help › Forums

Video Ads / Viewing Issue

Mon, Mar 4 2024 2:01 PM (38 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2024 10:01 AM

Not sure if it's me or what. but lately I`ve noticed that the ads are only available during the evening from 7:00 - 8:00 pm . I haven't been able to watch them during any part of the day since the last update. Has anyone else having a problem viewing or is this the new way the video ads are being controlled?

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2024 11:48 AM

I watch them every morning 5 am est and have no issues----2 android devices and 1 ios

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2024 1:27 PM

Not sure if this helps but after the glitch where we were getting as many as we wanted. The new start time was set to 7pm et. and back to 150 a day but can watch them anytime. Did you try uninstalling game and re install?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2024 1:37 PM

lonniescott711:
    Has anyone else having a problem viewing or is this the new way the video ads are being controlled?

They made a change on its resetting time.  It used to be 11:00 am PST, but now it resets at 4:00 pm PST, just like CDP.

And the daily cap is now 180 credits (90 videos) instead of 150 (75) which is... a progress.

I've also noticed that the videos keep being fed even after the cap now and have no problem watching them anytime all day.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2024 3:06 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

They made a change on its resetting time.  It used to be 11:00 am PST, but now it resets at 4:00 pm PST, just like CDP.

And the daily cap is now 180 credits (90 videos) instead of 150 (75) which is... a progress.

I've also noticed that the videos keep being fed even after the cap now and have no problem watching them anytime all day.

Same experience here. Resets at 7:00 p.m. (EST) and I get 180 credits each night. Sometimes, I start watching them right at 7:00 p.m. Other times, it can be much later in the evening. 

• CSM111
    119 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2024 7:19 AM

Right on Again Simon. I might add that it use to tell you when no more was available after reaching you limit but not now, so know how many you start with so when you reach your 180 you are not watching any more and not getting credits 😂 

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2024 10:18 AM

Strange here. I got only 150 credits using bluestacks on my PC then got 156 more credirts on my Iphone for a total of 306 credits

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2024 1:45 PM

Robert1893:
    I start watching them right at 7:00 p.m. Other times, it can be much later in the evening.

Sounds like my routine. :)

CSM111:
    so know how many you start with so when you reach your 180 you are not watching any more and not getting credits 😂

Well, I don't mind watching a few more for WGT generous enough to give us some free credits every day. :)

borntobesting:

Strange here. I got only 150 credits using bluestacks on my PC then got 156 more credirts on my Iphone for a total of 306 credits

!!!

Is that how much you get each and every day?!

It wouldn't be fair if everyone's getting a different daily cap, would it? :(

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2024 5:26 AM

Still only getting the 7:00-8:00 pm reset and thats ok . I`m setting on over 100,000 credits and just collecting them for fun . I already have top clubs with nothing to buy and not really playing anymore . Was just wondering about the way the videos were paying out . It`s good to see some of the old gang is still here . I hope to see everyone this year for the annual Andyson Memorial Tournament if its held this year. Play well and have fun 

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2024 10:00 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Robert1893:
    I start watching them right at 7:00 p.m. Other times, it can be much later in the evening.

Sounds like my routine. :)

CSM111:
    so know how many you start with so when you reach your 180 you are not watching any more and not getting credits 😂

Well, I don't mind watching a few more for WGT generous enough to give us some free credits every day. :)

borntobesting:

!!!

Is that how much you get each and every day?!

It wouldn't be fair if everyone's getting a different daily cap, would it? :(

Actually  I had never done it before. I just tested  it. I usually just watch them  a little on Tuesday and Wednesday which is my weekend at Walmart

RSS