Forums

Help › Forums

Hello Beta testers!

Wed, Dec 23 2009 5:18 PM (9 replies)
  • 2Stupid2Live
    31 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 7:39 PM

Hiya Beta Testers,

I'm Chris. First a little history. I was born in the USA and lived there until I was 11, then my family got deported so now I'm in the middle of nowhere I call home. I still keep in touch with my friends back in the states so my English is very good.

I'm 37 and have been involved in many Beta testing programs with Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, PeopleSoft, Oracle, iHeat, and now World Golf Tour.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance here, I've only been a member for a few hours. I've been poking around and trying to play. This game sure has a long way to go until release but it looks pretty solid so far.

I'm not sure how many testers you have here. I'm used to 12-15, but I'm looking forward to working with all of you.

...and don't mind the name. I've been using it forever. It's an old joke and sort of my signature.

Chris

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 2:29 AM

2Stupid2Live:

Hiya Beta Testers,

I'm Chris. First a little history. I was born in the USA and lived there until I was 11, then my family got deported so now I'm in the middle of nowhere I call home. I still keep in touch with my friends back in the states so my English is very good.

I'm 37 and have been involved in many Beta testing programs with Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, PeopleSoft, Oracle, iHeat, and now World Golf Tour.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance here, I've only been a member for a few hours. I've been poking around and trying to play. This game sure has a long way to go until release but it looks pretty solid so far.

I'm not sure how many testers you have here. I'm used to 12-15, but I'm looking forward to working with all of you.

...and don't mind the name. I've been using it forever. It's an old joke and sort of my signature.

Chris

1000`s of beta testers here bud this is open beta , not nthe closed type your talking about so have fun & happy golf chippy

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 2:36 AM

• pmack53
    26 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 12:03 PM

Just wondering

Did most of you buy credits or earn them....I need a better driver but can't get credits...

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 1:37 PM

Buy.

• pmack53
    26 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 2:00 PM
    Thanks How do you get usde to such a small sweet spot in the putting?
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 2:06 PM

The "sweet spot" in the upgraded putters is larger, at least that's what I'd say.  

• pmack53
    26 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 2:47 PM

Once again thank you

now I will go practice and see if I can get to pro or better.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 4:58 PM

pmack53:
    now I will go practice and see if I can get to pro or better.

There are some great putting tips other people have posted in the "Game Tips" part of the forum if you need additional help.

• pmack53
    26 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 5:18 PM

thanks

I'll go read up on them

RSS